• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

So where do I post my own stuff?

SDAI-futa

Dec 16, 2023
So many rules, for comics, games, content, prefix, version, links, reputation...

I created some AI graphics and I want to show what I've done as I'm progressing forward. Which thread? Can I just upload the jpg (that I created)? I just want comments and discussions under it, it's not a game, just my art?

SDAI-futa

Dec 16, 2023
Thank you, I saw this thread and it disappeared on me. Is this the only place? I was hoping to post my own threads, as I create different pieces. Original idea was to go to Tumblr or Deviant Art, but corporate overlords are drying those up.

SDAI-futa

Dec 16, 2023
Ah, now that I went back up a level I see what you mean. And I believe I'm at the point where I can post my own stuff (passed 3 posts...) thanks again! :)

SDAI-futa

Dec 16, 2023
I've been enjoying futanari for a long time (since before I knew that's what it's called) and with AI, these are fun to do. It's a bit more challenging than your average naked standing lady, and I like to play with the poses and the details when I can.