So I'm new to this...

ShawnB

Feb 22, 2018
Hello!

I'm an adult who is new to this scene. I like the games that I can without downloading things, since I generally don't trust downloaded content. Is that crazy? Also any recommendations for search terms and the best games would be appreciated. I like as realistic rendering/video as possible. Thanks ahead of time!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Games Section contains A LOT of Games. Go and check. Start in Popular Games and if you see something interesting go on and download it. You can trust the links in this forum are virus- and malware-free, this is after all a pir... err robin hood site. And if you think some game is good then go and check what tags it have and search for more games with same tags. Remember to read the first post (aka OP) of every thread. There's about all you need to know about that game.

And do not mention NTR anywhere ;)...

ShawnB

Feb 22, 2018
Games Section contains A LOT of Games. Go and check. Start in Popular Games and if you see something interesting go on and download it. You can trust the links in this forum are virus- and malware-free, this is after all a pir... err robin hood site. And if you think some game is good then go and check what tags it have and search for more games with same tags. Remember to read the first post (aka OP) of every thread. There's about all you need to know about that game.

Thanks!

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
First off, don't be afraid of downloading, everything you read or see on the internet is downloaded. Your web browser may disguise the fact but you are still downloading everything.

Now, the popular games section is overwhelmingly dominated by incest games so if that is your thing you are good to go. If you would like to start off with more vanilla adult stories I suggest you try Tlaero's games first. They have the advantage of being well written with beautiful renders and very importantly, they are complete. They can also be played in your web browser.

There are more game but these four in order are a good start:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey man, it's good to be worried about what you download, but I can attest that the games here are safe, trust me, I've probably got more than 50 on my machine at once. Pop over to the game suggestions forum and let us know what you're into. I'll see if I can't help you find some great games to play. If I can't there are plenty of other helpful members.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

ShawnB

Feb 22, 2018
First off, don't be afraid of downloading, everything you read or see on the internet is downloaded. Your web browser may disguise the fact but you are still downloading everything.

Now, the popular games section is overwhelmingly dominated by incest games so if that is your thing you are good to go. If you would like to start off with more vanilla adult stories I suggest you try Tlaero's games first. They have the advantage of being well written with beautiful renders and very importantly, they are complete. They can also be played in your web browser.

There are more game but these four in order are a good start:

Thanks for the info! So I downloaded them, where do I extract the file to? When I attempt to open the htm file for the "dreaming" game, nothing happens. Thank you so much for the help!

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for the info! So I downloaded them, where do I extract the file to? When I attempt to open the htm file for the "dreaming" game, nothing happens. Thank you so much for the help!
You can extract the zip files anywhere you want. I imagine most of us here have a dedicated folder for all our adult games. If you are trying to open the htm file while it is still compressed in the zip then of course that will not work.

OWOWatsThis?105

Jul 31, 2020

So games that i download here are safe? Just asking to be safe uwu