VN Others Completed Snow Sakura [Final] [D.O.]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
87.jpg

Overview:
My name is Tachibana Yuuji, a regular student with no particular plans for the future - until my parents left for Hawaii on a business trip last fall, leaving me in the care of my uncle in the wintry countryside of Hokkaido.

Small-town life on Japan's northern island didn't have time to get dull, as from the moment I got there I was reunited with my cousin and childhood friend Saki. She's pretty demanding, but when I'm hanging out with her and her school friends I don't mind; as I get close to them I feel like I'm finding meaning in life that I didn't know I was looking for.

Legend says there is a flower that blooms here in the depth of winter... as the twilight deepens and a snowflake melts in the palm of my hand, I stand with a beautiful girl by my side. Will we be able to uncover its mystery in this fleeting moment?​

Thread Updated: 2018-01-18
Release Date: Japanese 2003-11-28, English 2007-12-13
Original Title: 雪桜
Aliases: Yuki Sakura, Yukizakura
Developer:
Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: /

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough and superelmo for the torrent.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg 166.jpg 779.jpg 168.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Snow Sakura \^_^/
What is all these Super Vanilia games!
I'm sure that some people despises the Art-style but dont let that be the sole reason to skip this.
The story is pretty deep & interesting even if it's only a pure romance story. Highly Recommended.

Reactions: Blaisdale

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@Urusaisenpai Lol mainly its because I am looking through my collection for something to replay xD have one more for uploaded with a bit more kinkiness to it before I go back to looking up new patreon games

Reactions: dhafiz99

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Still one of my favourite VNs out there. Even though it's pretty light on h stuff and the story isn't that special in itself it's just so endearing and has some very nice moments.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
If only someone would obtain and translate the fandisc.
Lol you would have to find some one who would do it ... then hope they don't get told to stop like the people who where trying to translate the plus communication versions of da capo u.u....

Aug 16, 2017
when I played this some time ago I had not long read fate/stay night and both kara no shojou novels (not sure on the spelling but the 50s Japanese detective horror stories...yep them ones :D ) so this kinda fell into the also rans part of my mind, which was a little unfair as it does have a good story and I really enjoyed the miko route.

the art didn't do it for me though after I had been spoiled by the others as well as other sakura games

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
This brought back so much memories from when I was in college alongside Hinata Bokko, which was also recently showed here as well.

Reactions: Deniz31

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Ah, I remember getting this (absolutely legally, and for free, from this nice man with an eyepatch, a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder with a tendency of saying 'Yarrgh') as one of my first ever eroges, specifically because it was tagged as one. I ended up completely skipping almost all the sex scenes because I just wanted to get the actual story going.

Reactions: ShiKage89

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Lol first time i played it i did every route with out skipping anything now when i play it I all ways end up skipping the sex scenes it is one of my favorites an one of the few i prefer with out the sex scenes :3

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
This wasn't my first VN but it was my first loved VN.
First one I played was called Kana Little Sister.
I was told it was written so well everyone loves it.
I regretted that , bought this one shortly after and still play it from time to time.

To this day its one of the best ones (IMO obviously) I've every played.
The only downside to me in this game was Rae(?) Its been a while.
I remember loving how her story was built up so well and not even being the cannon LI.
Then to die off half way through it, that got to me because it could have been so much more with the care that went into the writing of her.

If there is anyone lurking around, who loved this game and can recommend a game like this.
I would appreciate some suggestions. :)

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
If only someone would obtain and translate the fandisc.

That was an interesting link.
Isn't Misaki the actual cannon LI? I remember it being a one true romance.
I always did love Saki's route best.

If I am wrong, I guess my memory is playing tricks on me lol
As my aging memory recalls, the game heavily implies Misaki as the cannon LI.
Odd to me that they would make that, if I am remembering correctly that is.
Although I'm guessing it maybe a sign that the fan base was massively in favor of Saki.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote