VN Others Completed Snow Drop [Sweet Basil]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
P002_3.jpg

Overview:

You are Minoru Sasazuka, age 19, a bit of a dreamer with a difficult tendency of not being able to make decisions when your heart is involved. A normal Japanese boy, trying to get into college, you've got a handsome physique that should make you popular with girls, but your occasional penchant for romanticism drives them away.
Invited on a winter dream ski trip with a group of friends, you head for a ski lodge for some winter skiing and fun. For you, it's a journey home, since you frequented this particular lodge since when you were young. With you are Kyoka, a very special childhood friend of yours, her stylish sister Keika, and your sister, Honami.
At the lodge, you enjoy the hospitality of the owner, Kasumi, a competent woman with a tinge of sadness in her eyes. Also at the lodge is the lovely Shizuka, the mysterious helper who has many secrets.
As the story develops, you are confronted with the reality that Kyoka, your friend since childhood, loves you. You've suspected this, but haven't ever been able to face this before now, with the magical and romantic winter snow all around you. At the same time, you are strangely attracted to the quiet and romantic Shizuka-chan -- which will you choose? Although many erotic temptations are in store in the quiet mountain retreat, and there are many paths you can choose, you must be true to your heart.

Title: Snow Drop
Original Title: スノードロップ
VNDB:
Year: Japan 2000-07-20, English Version 2001-05-07
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer: Sweet Basil
Publishers: Sweet Basil
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

Last edited:

kvlar

Apr 24, 2017
here is a complete save extract to the game main folder where the game .exe is

Feb 22, 2018
Good god! I was about to shut down the pooter. And then from hevan a chior sang out and a beautiful naked angel came down and she said to me. Anon. Wait. We have the seed for you. At long last your patience and determination will be rewarded. Here is a peer with 2MB uploading bandwidth. Just for you. She kissed my cheek and fondled my peepee.

Who are you mystery goddess? Will I ever see you again? Why did you bless my life? I... I love you...

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Good god! I was about to shut down the pooter. And then from hevan a chior sang out and a beautiful naked angel came down and she said to me. Anon. Wait. We have the seed for you. At long last your patience and determination will be rewarded. Here is a peer with 2MB uploading bandwidth. Just for you. She kissed my cheek and fondled my peepee.

Who are you mystery goddess? Will I ever see you again? Why did you bless my life? I... I love you...
any chance you can seed buddy?