KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This should be the guide for day 3, not tested it personally yet.
11 Kira 14 Sarah 7 Noelle 9 Jan
Its been awhile since I played this, running through the whole walkthrough found that the first couple choices for Kira did not match up to choices in the game, but I was able to get the scenes. My score was off though from what you had, not sure why.:

Day 1: 6 Kira 7 Sarah 3 Noelle 4 Jane
Day 2: 8 Kira 8 Sarah 5 Noelle 7 Jane
Day 3: 12 Kira 13 Sarah 6 Noelle 10 Jane

Fun game, and I like how the characters came out.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Does voice acting only work for the first day?
Correct. According to Cypress:

"Finally the voice acting for days 2 and 3 is in the process of being recorded now. Expect to see more voice acting in a month or two!"

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Its been awhile since I played this, running through the whole walkthrough found that the first couple choices for Kira did not match up to choices in the game, but I was able to get the scenes. My score was off though from what you had, not sure why.:

Day 1: 6 Kira 7 Sarah 3 Noelle 4 Jane
Day 2: 8 Kira 8 Sarah 5 Noelle 7 Jane
Day 3: 12 Kira 13 Sarah 6 Noelle 10 Jane

Fun game, and I like how the characters came out.
For day3 I think the order in which you visit each character can to a degree change the scores at the end, but Im not going balls deep and test it so I cannot verify that :)

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Im kinda curious to know what said bugs are, since I didnt see any in my playthrough :)

D

Deleted member 7072

Im kinda curious to know what said bugs are, since I didnt see any in my playthrough :)
If you talked to them on day 3 out of order it would bug out and trigger the mom scene multiple times, and depending on order you could also trigger any of the other girls multiple times. I think I had to do the mom 3 times in a row when I tried to do Sarah last. I ended up having to reload an older save and do everything in top down order to finish it. I am hyped for day 4, I love the writing and art

there

Nov 23, 2016
I really cannot wait to see the full version. The story and the way people talk in this game makes me feel nice and warm for some reason.

Reactions: QwertyBam

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you talked to them on day 3 out of order it would bug out and trigger the mom scene multiple times, and depending on order you could also trigger any of the other girls multiple times. I think I had to do the mom 3 times in a row when I tried to do Sarah last. I ended up having to reload an older save and do everything in top down order to finish it. I am hyped for day 4, I love the writing and art

Ahh ok, then I can confirm that the order in the walkthrough in the OP didnt trigger said bugs :p

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I did the flow as per the OP, but got different scores. Why I posted what I had, and by day, to see if anyone got a different set of numbers.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added samples, added tags, merged the walkthroughs.

This should be moved to the visual novel section since it's a visual novel but i'll leave it up you to decide since it's your post. @F95

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
This should be moved to the visual novel section since it's a visual novel
That's debatable. You'll have to be pretty exact to get all the scenes, and there are only a few answers that'll get you an instant game over. But yeah, what constitutes a game.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
That's debatable. You'll have to be pretty exact to get all the scenes, and there are only a few answers that'll get you an instant game over. But yeah, what constitutes a game.
It's a visual novel, there's nothing to discuss, you click to advance text and you pick choices to follow paths and lock endings.

Half of the games in Releases are visual novels, people just don't want to move them to VN section so they don't mix with Japanese VN or because they have the idea that visual novels should be Japanese or they dislike the idea of liking VN while playing them every day.

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
It's a visual novel, there's nothing to discuss, you click to advance text and you pick choices to follow paths.
In my view games require some degree of skill, so I'm not necessarily disagreeing with that. But that also implies all Ren'py games and almost all RPGMaker games on these forums are Visual Novels.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
In my view games require some degree of skill, so I'm not necessarily disagreeing with that. But that also implies all Ren'py games and almost all RPGMaker games on these forums are Visual Novels.
Visual Novel = Main Mechanic clicking to advance text + story paths chosen by choices.. It can also have other minor mechanics like soft RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Match 3....

Dating My Daughter is a VN
Dual Family is a VN
There's a whole bunch that are VNs

Visual Novel is a game, it's just a genre.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
They made Days 1-3 v3 public today.

No idea what the difference between the v2 in OP and the v3 one.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes