yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So actual Questions on thread and the games updated for them.
Considering that the OG Snow Daze: The Music of Winter was completed and now the ounce-upon-a-time Add-on to the game that has now become the from-the-ground-up Remake Snow Daze: Redaze with both having their own distinct pages on Steam

When if ever will a new thread be made for it? It has happened for other games when they have had even fewer in-depth chances to their remasters. Or will it only happen when we get an actual release of any version of REDAZE?
Since we don't even have a demo, a new thread won't be appropriate.

Reactions: The Grad

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Uh so. Question.
With Patreon taking over the site does that mean that the problems faced by creators on patreon are about to be site wide?

…basically is a bunch of shit about to nuked from orbit very soon? Because…the nervousness I felt upon seeing that is…unique lol

• Haha
Reactions: yercat

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Uh so. Question.
With Patreon taking over the site does that mean that the problems faced by creators on patreon are about to be site wide?

…basically is a bunch of shit about to nuked from orbit very soon? Because…the nervousness I felt upon seeing that is…unique lol
Yup. Best download all your favorite games in the next 24-36 hours before they're gone. :HideThePain: :FacePalm: :illuminati:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
should have known by the way it
was so sudden and no one was talking about it at all.

It’s a day early for this shit! lol

Noted. Start looking for stuff Easter night.
Well, Easter isn't always 31 March, first of all. Second, remember that the world is round and there are time zones - right now it's 15:46 on 01 April in Kiribati. And it's going to be 01 April in some part of the world for another 36 hours or so.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well, Easter isn't always 31 March, first of all. Second, remember that the world is round and there are time zones - right now it's 15:46 on 01 April in Kiribati. And it's going to be 01 April in some part of the world for another 36 hours or so.
Yeah I figured it was timezone shenanigans. Didn’t know it went on for another 36 hours *Facepalm*

ZEROTON24K

Nov 14, 2021
Hello, does anyone have a version of the game for Android that works because every time I open the apk in the publication, when I enter the main menu I get this error and in the game it doesn't let me save it, it still gives me the same error. 1001342204.jpg

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I think they're trying to ask if the remake is abandoned or still being worked on
As a general rule when it comes to patreon based development, if you don't see clear signs something is being worked on over a several month period assume it's abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
As a general rule when it comes to patreon based development, if you don't see clear signs something is being worked over a several month period assume it's abandoned.
We're really close to half year and still there's not even a demo of VN that's been in development for more than 2 years, devs just keeps posting about VA doing gameplays and shit but nothing about the game. Also, this is no the thread of the remake, there isn't even a thread for it, so marking this abandoned would be inappropriate.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes