EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

1SL6p5MfCb8j9B4oE9tnEf9BWyiTa5-EMmFBkkgBJ5VvHBWDvdf1HvAPjsumRqVa.png
Overview:

Snow Daze (formerly Home Invasion) is a visual novel with mind control/incest themes. You play as Jason, an unloved son trapped in a house with his three hot sisters and sexy mom. A blizzard hits forcing everyone to be snowed into the same house for a week. With everyone finally trapped in the same house he has a plan - a plan involving musical subliminals and a sexy future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2020-12-18
Developer/Publisher: Cypress Zeta - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Change Log:

Walkthrough Day 1-5

WARNING- MAY NEED NEW SAVES

DOWNLOADS
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: All-use Mod

Thanks to @Jrrodmck for files.
*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

2gOGdQ.png tHaPw2.png hgdVMA.png XLzTtB.png JkYkyV.png 7c5RF3.png 0+M+tg.png 8SGcRt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Kinda confused with "full sex scene" and mini scenes. The chibi thing considered a mini scene?
I don't get it. And how one would achieve a full scene? I've clicked through dialogue options multiple times and still no luck.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The first day demo has chibi mini-scenes, and one full scene with mom at the end. Getting it is tricky, as it requires you to get all of the sister scenes AND answer her questions "correctly". Basically you have to convince mom that its her fault you are a horn dog, and guilt trip her into helping out. (I dont remember the exactly answers to the questions at the moment, but its not hard to save hop to get them figured out)

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The first day demo has chibi mini-scenes, and one full scene with mom at the end. Getting it is tricky, as it requires you to get all of the sister scenes AND answer her questions "correctly". Basically you have to convince mom that its her fault you are a horn dog, and guilt trip her into helping out. (I dont remember the exactly answers to the questions at the moment, but its not hard to save hop to get them figured out)
Great, I'll try it. Thanks.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cypress is doing really well with nearly 3k per month, i remember when he was making next to nothing, now he has one game out and another in the making, good for him. Unlike a canceled game that was making 20k per month and barely had any content to speak of.

Reactions: John573 and pcg50

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He did polish up the art, switch to ren'py, and add a day! Man this guy can deliver. I remember waiting for each update to Overwhored back in the day. And every time i saw a wizard cat pop up, I paid attention!

Jumbosauce

Aug 7, 2016
Days 1 & 2 Guide, courtesy of a helpful anon at 4chan:

Day 1

Kira - choices: 1 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 1

Sarah - choices: 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 3

Jane - choices: 3 - 2 - 2

Noelle - choices: 1 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 1

Day 2

Jane - choices: 2 - 1 - 3 - 2

Kira - choices: 2 - 1 - 1 - 2

Sarah - choices: 1 - 1 - 3

Noelle - choices: 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 2

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Cypress is doing really well with nearly 3k per month, i remember when he was making next to nothing, now he has one game out and another in the making, good for him. Unlike a canceled game that was making 20k per month and barely had any content to speak of.
what game was that?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
thanks for the mega don't know why people keep using slower cloud sites.

4.30 star(s) 120 Votes