Others Snapware Gun ft. Agathe Fox [Prototype] [Snapware game]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vorris

May 23, 2017
Thank you for posting. You, my friend, are entitled to your opinion, just as much as I am entitled to mine. Even though we enjoy this site and others like it, for most of us, all these fetishes, kinks, tags, and taboos are just fantasies, which we relish and enjoy. Not all of us are of sound mind, you must agree, and with the growing problem of mass shootings, I'm just saying, it shouldn't be encouraged as a main focus. I knew my original post was going to stir up the gun enthusiasts and I'll take it. But, deep in your hearts, you know I am right.
I will not respond to any other comments on this topic. Take from it what you will.
yeah your right also on our own opians too i am going to throw you a friend request you sound like a nice person to talk too i hope you accept it :)

• Angry
Reactions: fappyfappo

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
nice game i would like to see more of it for sure if it lives on..reminds me of the old maddog mcree games i use to play when i was little

Reactions: Jackwel

joaa32

Jan 22, 2022
Are there more games like this?? I mean this style, not the other ones from the creator

vorris

May 23, 2017
ok i want people to know for the people who say this is bad it is not complete . did you guys see it is only a
Prototype
that means it is still in the works i know it not completed and it is short but you have to give credit for the game

Reactions: fromspain

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i wasnt really into the gameplay but the girl was cute (nice bush too). does any one have the video file for the game, the girl is cute but i cant find any content of her online.
the farthest i was able to get, was extracting the exe with winrar but i dont really have much knowledge on unpaking files.

EDIT* nvm i figured it out, follow gue5t's comment
https://f95zone.to/threads/unpacking-the-asar-files.3785/

Last edited:

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
With all the crazy shootings going on around the world and especially in the U.S., it's my personal opinion, but, I find this wrong and disrespectful to all who have lost their lives and their families who are grieving now at the hands of idiots.
1696186135774.png

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes