HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.36] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Hello, dear Developer.

I am loaded my old save (5-6 vesrion ago) and got some red-mistakes in the stat menu.
is it critical?
can you re-edit save if i have critical problems?
PS" i am not edited my save file - just play 1 time per 5-6 updates.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Ran into a bug. Met Leah for the first time, and on the screen where mom says stop picking on you... the continue button does not do anything....

Jan 18, 2021
Ran into a bug. Met Leah for the first time, and on the screen where mom says stop picking on you... the continue button does not do anything....
It looks like you are running the old version 0.35 of the game. This bug with Leah was fixed in version 0.35.1. Please upgrade to the latest bugfix release 0.35.2.

Reactions: xravensfan

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hey everyone, I discovered the game yesterday and I'm giving it a try. So far I am very impressed, lots of content and unexpected depth. I'm thinking about subscribing.

I have just a couple questions:

- what is the use of the bus pass you get at the bust terminal?

- I am a fan of lesbian content, what are the choices to make (private/public etc) to get the most of it? ;)

- any path to have India do some lez? ;)

- any femdom/lezdom content in the game? ;)

Thanks for the answers and keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Tidalwave

Jan 10, 2020
Hey everyone, I discovered the game yesterday and I'm giving it a try. So far I am very impressed, lots of content and unexpected depth. I'm thinking about subscribing.

- I am a fan of lesbian content, what are the choices to make (private/public etc) to get the most of it? ;)

bus pass comes a little later in the game to take you too another area

Reactions: ShadowRider77

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Hello, dear Developer.

I am loaded my old save (5-6 vesrion ago) and got some red-mistakes in the stat menu.
is it critical?
can you re-edit save if i have critical problems?
PS" i am not edited my save file - just play 1 time per 5-6 updates.
That's just a thing for setting variables with capital letters. It wont mess with your game to have them not set. I dont think i actualy ended up using them.

Thank You
When i ran your save and clicked on the computer, the option was at the bottom of the page for me.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game so far.

As mentioned the bus pass is used once you need to visit people outside the map later in the game.

The private routes have the most content in general right now. I'm finishing them off before focusing on the public ones.

The game doesn't have much lez exclusive content. Its mostly threesome's when there's girl-girl stuff. I do have outlines for a couple of other lesbian character types to add to the game as it goes on. A manhater lesbian getting into being with the MC but resisting it hard, a repressed MILF lesbian that you set lose on the town to bring you young hot girls, and a closeted lesbian that you become the beard for in exchange for sex are the ones I have ideas for. Again they will be more focused on boy-girl/threesomes than the MC just watching girls going at it.

No femdom at the moment. I have noodled around with femdom character outlines, but it's hard to get it to make sense in a world where the MC has an app that lets him control the situation. I think i will do a femdom character like Xev at some point, playing out femdom stuff makes more sense in that context. And there will be married characters that you hook up with, some of those might lean femdom with their husbands in those arcs.

Romi has a Lezdom scene in her solo private arc, but that's the only one that comes to mind. I will eventually add a girl to the brothel to run a BDSM dungon. I'm leaning toward making her a lesbian character, so there will be some there in time.

Reactions: ShadowRider77

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
That's just a thing for setting variables with capital letters. It wont mess with your game to have them not set. I dont think i actualy ended up using them.

When i ran your save and clicked on the computer, the option was at the bottom of the page for me.

As mentioned the bus pass is used once you need to visit people outside the map later in the game.

The private routes have the most content in general right now. I'm finishing them off before focusing on the public ones.

The game doesn't have much lez exclusive content. Its mostly threesome's when there's girl-girl stuff. I do have outlines for a couple of other lesbian character types to add to the game as it goes on. A manhater lesbian getting into being with the MC but resisting it hard, a repressed MILF lesbian that you set lose on the town to bring you young hot girls, and a closeted lesbian that you become the beard for in exchange for sex are the ones I have ideas for. Again they will be more focused on boy-girl/threesomes than the MC just watching girls going at it.

No femdom at the moment. I have noodled around with femdom character outlines, but it's hard to get it to make sense in a world where the MC has an app that lets him control the situation. I think i will do a femdom character like Xev at some point, playing out femdom stuff makes more sense in that context. And there will be married characters that you hook up with, some of those might lean femdom with their husbands in those arcs.

Romi has a Lezdom scene in her solo private arc, but that's the only one that comes to mind. I will eventually add a girl to the brothel to run a BDSM dungon. I'm leaning toward making her a lesbian character, so there will be some there in time.
Yeah I don't know then, it never showed up for me so I had to change the story variable to progress.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024

Thanks for the reply. Well, I'd say that there's more than enough for now. Keep up the good work!

Freakz0ld

Oct 7, 2017
Leah: Attune at Gym, night. Use at apartment, morning/afternoon.
Leah Location: LeahApt

When i attune at night, it ends out in just a black screen

And first time i do Overtime, same problem

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Leah: Attune at Gym, night. Use at apartment, morning/afternoon.
Leah Location: LeahApt

When i attune at night, it ends out in just a black screen

And first time i do Overtime, same problem
Did you pull the bugfix from the front page?

Jan 18, 2021
does the 3 packs contain the latest update?
Yes they should. However, I just noticed that the "Update Only/HTML" link for Mega is still pointing to the old 0.35 version. The links to Gofile and Pixeldrain seem to be fine. I assume that the Mega link will be fixed soon (check if the last update of the original post is more recent than this post).

how do you combine parts
Just extract the three zip files in the same location. The easiest way to do that depends a lot on your operating system and on what zip extractor you are using. In Windows it should be as easy as selecting the three zip files together and then selecting Extract All.. in a folder of your choice. Alternatively, you can extract the zip files one by one, as long as you select the same target folder for all of them. You should not end up with separate folders for pack1, pack2, pack3 but instead you should have one Sluttown USA folder containing the HTML file and the Images folder. Inside that Images folder, you will find all images from the three packs (the last pack may have overwritten some files from the previous packs).

Does this game have something like Discord channel?
Now that one is hilarious because I have been proofreading all recent versions of the game and I did not spot this double typo ("secreat" and "techonlogy"). I just checked that they have been there in every version of the game since August 2021. Unfortunately I did not keep the versions older than 0.3, but these typos might have been present since the very first version. How did I miss them? o_O

To answer your question, yes there is a Discord channel for this game. This is one of the perks of supporting the game via Patreon or Subscribestar. But you can also post the typos or bug reports here.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Using an old save, where Karlee and Romi lines were complete (up to 0.34 update), the guide in 0.36 is still showing me at completed line for both Karlee and Romi, and complete at this point for the studio hiring lines. Was this update for Public arcs for Karlee and Romi?

Balalaechnik

Apr 17, 2020
Now that one is hilarious because I have been proofreading all recent versions of the game and I did not spot this double typo ("secreat" and "techonlogy"). I just checked that they have been there in every version of the game since August 2021. Unfortunately I did not keep the versions older than 0.3, but these typos might have been present since the very first version. How did I miss them? o_O
Well,considering that I noticed "technology" one only after you pointed it, they apparently easy to miss, lol.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes