VN Unity Abandoned Slutholm [Ch. 2] [Slutholm]

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
Art is good, sure, but aside from that...

Writing in intro feels terrible, dropping one info bit after another, while none of them matter to current actual game at all.
There is no gameplay. Whole demo consists of going back and forth between rwo avaible locations, then passing time untill next day, rinse and repeat. Day time system exists, but has even less purpose so far than gold does. Map exists, but with only two locations, it could have been replaced with "go to other location" button and only difference would be that we couldn't notice how UI obstructs one of locations on map.

It's not a 'tech demo', whose purpose would be showing that game systems work, but a regular demo that is supposed to show game from good side. So far, trough discrepancy between art and everything else it looks more like typical patreon money grab that gets few minor updates to milk patrons before getting entirely abandoned. I would really like to be wrong about it, and art seems a little bit too commited for regular "grab cash and run", but we shall see. Just, try to not get your hopes up too much.

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

MrSandman69

Jul 10, 2018
Wow this was an amazing demo!! I recognize that the visits to kitchen-shop-kitchen-shop were a little repetitive, but you amazing and funny dialogs made it enjoyable. I liked it a lot, keen the good work :)

Slutholm

Jul 11, 2018
Slutholm devs here :)
Guys and girls, we are happy to know you've liked it.
Talking to those who say this game is to suck money from patrons for eternity - it is very simple - the more money we get the more arts we can afford to offer.
If you wanna see the continue - support us on Patreon.
We think we've provided quality content to check if people are interested in a game of such a level.
Kind regards :-*

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, dears!
Meet Nahanna, the Nun!

This girl is a nun of the Goddess cult at the local temple. She is shy, but also she is ready to dedicate her soul and... body if there will be such need.

You'll have an opportunity to meet her right after the current part of the game because the investigation of Talena's husband's lack of libido will lead you to the Temple...

Reactions: ponyguy
Sep 12, 2017
It's a good start I guess, at least there's 1 scene, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Would have to wait like a year to have a quality game.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, dear friends!

We are happy to tell you we've found a disposable investment and thus - the Chapter 2 is already under construction!

Patrons can read a spoiler at the post above.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

We continue to create art for the next chapter and here is the new location background - the Tavern.

There you'll meet one of the new characters ;)

Slutholm

Jul 11, 2018

The work goes on! New location!
Hello, dear friends!

We continue working on the 2nd chapter and are happy to say we have all the texts written and now are waiting for artists to finish the images.

Here is the new location you'll visit during the 2nd Chapter.

What is going on? who is that girl?

You'll know soon ;)

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Bad writing, minimal content, decent art, no choices. It's currently so short that it can't even really be called a demo. That's about all I can say about it so far.