VN Unity Abandoned Slutholm [Ch. 2] [Slutholm]

U

User_23654

134527_header_with_characters.jpg
Overview:
Slutholm is a dating sim/visual novel game in development. You come back to your native town after long absence to investigate and check rumors you heard about strange things happening there. And - you are adult already. The town is full of women - servants at your family mansion, locals of all kinds, even monster girls...​

Updated: 29/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: Slutholm - |
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

cre8or

Sep 24, 2017
Short and sweet (for now).

I like the art, really clean. UI is easy on the eyes as well. Dialogue had a lot of humor and coherent English. The actual H-scene feels like it was missing a slide or two, but it was nice.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah like you said , a little short .
but I really liked the art and Ithink I will keep my eye on this game :)

Reactions: Axer Hell

World

Jun 30, 2017
Does anybody got the issue where you can't play in windowed even if you checked the little box? No one? Oh alright.....

Reactions: Axer Hell

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Does anybody got the issue where you can't play in windowed even if you checked the little box? No one? Oh alright.....
Didn't try playing in window , I only do that when I need to use a walkthrough.
So I don't know sorry

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
Yep same here.

Game is simple and clean. Not much content yet, but I see it as a demo/ preview to attract Patreons. And it will probably do so.
Going to follow the development. Has the potential to become something realy good.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
The art and UI feel really similar to Summertime Saga... any connection, or is it just similar styles?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Nononononono... some "jokes" can kill boners for weeks. Please do not do this to us D:
if that kills your boner your not playing enough games or the games that pitch your tent no joke could ever killer my boner only genre's i don't agree with in ehich case i just don't play the game

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
you are adult already. - this makes it seem like the girls are underage or were older than the girls when clearly the girls look well older so confused why the dev said that

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I read "you are adult already" as, "endlich!! I can finaly fuck these girls"