VN Others Completed Slut Girlfriend ~The Reason Behind Her Sluttification~[Final] [Jinsei tsukoudome]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ccv.png

Overview:
… I have no hope.
I hate everything, I want to die.
What made me this sad is…
Tell you what, I saw my childhood friend Mai who is my crush
was walking with a man. She linked her arm with him.
That scene made me think that she has already gone through this and that with him.
When the f*ck did she find a boyfriend?
Are childhood friends are supposed to become lovers?
"Hello!"
So the cause of my headaches comes.
How could I even face her, dammit!!​

Thread Updated: 2018-10-02
Release Date: 2018-10-01
Developer/Publisher:
Translator: 4chan anon
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Iro Yoridori
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

TL Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Others: Gallery Unlocked Save Attached

117367.jpg 117369.jpg image (3).jpg sssss.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 24, 2017
Game is split between two parts, 'Present' and 'Past,' with the Past part showing the childhood friend of the Protagonist fall into corruption and become a whore. Present part is a love story between the Protagonist who finds out that his childhood friend is a slut with sex friends and while they start out as sex friends they eventually end up with one another in a "happy end" apparently.

PS: there is a bit shotacon in the game also.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's like opposites day.

Where most NTR games slowly have the woman leave with another man and turn into a slut this has the slut slowly turn into a lover. Not sure if that appeals to most corruption lovers but it is a genuinely sweet story and it's nice to see it work out for a change.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Where most NTR games slowly have the woman leave with another man and turn into a slut this has the slut slowly turn into a lover. Not sure if that appeals to most corruption lovers but it is a genuinely sweet story and it's nice to see it work out for a change.
The past story should appeal the corruption lovers. The present one shouldn't, but i don't think it would appeal vanilla lovers either (if the "used goods" thing trigger them). Ironically, i don't think either is appealing to NTR lovers.:pokerFace:
Regardless, it's a pretty unconventional Jinsei title. They usually do NTR corruption. This one is just tagged as 寝取られ (?), because it hardly seems like one, based on his usual formula.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The past story should appeal the corruption lovers. The present one shouldn't, but i don't think it would appeal vanilla lovers either (if the "used goods" thing trigger them). Ironically, i don't think either appeal NTR lovers. :pokerFace:
Regardless, it's a pretty unconventional Jinsei title. They usually do NTR corruption. This one is just tagged as 寝取られ (?), because it's hardly seem as one based on his usual formula.
I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes in that I love a good romance and I didn't think it would appeal to me but I got the feel goods when they got together in the end so I can't complain. I'm a big fan of women that enjoy sex and she does so she's okay in my book and she came through everything to find love.

I admit, I said *awwww* when I finished.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes in that I love a good romance and I didn't think it would appeal to me but I got the feel goods when they got together in the end so I can't complain. I'm a big fan of women that enjoy sex and she does so she's okay in my book and she came through everything to find love.

I admit, I said *awwww* when I finished.
You are quite unique then :D Most people consider girls who like sex sluts. Damn I got fed up with that way of thinking after I scrolled through a few manhawa when I was bored -.-'

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I've played the japanese version. Yeah the story is a hit and miss for me.
I can barely read some but I do understand voice lines so I got the gist of the story, just don't know if at the end she still keeps those sex friends of hers.
Anyways personally I loved the art, really amazing work. Sex scenes were good looking too. For the most part they keep the guy's faces out of it which I appreciate.
Story wise, well it was ok. I think the studio might have wanted to get both vanilla and ntr fans but I didn't really enjoy it as much as a pure ntr or vanilla.
Personally would have really liked this game if it was netori instead. Or the ultra rare ntr defense.
I'd recommend it if you're looking for great images but don't expect a deep story.

Reactions: yoyo12x12

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
The art of this game are godlike, sadly only the second part of the game is translated, well maybe when the planets align someone may take the full project, until there i'm gonna hold it, i dont want a poor experience with machine translation.

also, i hope jinsei don't get used to this type of story.

Reactions: Flanbae

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
That was actually pretty sweet, I'm all for NTR so was looking forward to that but this really has open my eyes. makes me want to play more vanilla games again. thank for the upload

Reactions: Salomon108
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes