HTML Completed Slugs And Bugs: Invasion [v3.1] [Anaximanes]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.gif
Overview:
You are Justine. A midwest American woman that grew up in a small town. Once you got out of college, you moved to New York City, and what a change! But, there are much darker changes awaiting the beautiful Justine. Can she escape the insidious Slugs and Bugs? Or... will she join Them?
If you're squeamish around bugs and insects, you may find this game a little hard to play :p
Updated: 2019-10-21
Developer/Publisher: Anaximanes - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 3.1
Language: English
Other Games: SB:C - D:BB - GN:TT - CoC:TS - - TA:CotCO - F:CoC (Match 3 Game)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Android Devices:

Download: - - -

Snake13.jpg MariaCocoon6.jpg Dream 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Someone remind me tomorrow to play this o.0

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Come on, don´t complain, it´s a...unusual game, true, but surely there are people who like this stuff, or this would not exist, i won´t pretend to understand the fascinations for insects ( don´t even understand the tentacle thing...,some kinds of corruption are actually fun ), but i try to respect those who like.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what did you expect with an title like that huh ? :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's NOT a text game. It's a game with picture manipulations and Anaximanes is one of the best at that. Sure he might delve into topics many don't feel comfortable with (myself included), but his work is really good. You need to play this in a dark room wearing headphones.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's NOT a text game. It's a game with picture manipulations and Anaximanes is one of the best at that. Sure he might delve into topics many don't feel comfortable with (myself included), but his work is really good. You need to play this in a dark room wearing headphones.
is that a sex game or an horror game ? or both ?

Reactions: Rexaureus

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's no where near worth a fap in my books BUT it's extremely interesting. I hate reading long texts but this was rather interesting to be honest. If you play it to pass the time it will be like a small little action/strategy game that includes some nudity and some weird shit. The art is really well made even though we're talking about twisted things and the story is really good. Rating this as game not by the quality of the fap you should expect :)

(copy paste of the review because I just wanted to comment but ended up using it as a review.)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes