• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Slowly corrupting females

Nikechu

Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys, so this will be my first post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignore the above if you don't care, here's what I'm searching for...
A game with:
  • A corruption system
  • Main protagonist doesn't have to be female
  • Made in RPG maker
  • Ok art (no 3D though)
  • Plot shouldn't be total crap, mediocre+ is good.
  • Possibly with a standing picture, you know the character shows to the right with the status of her clothes, if she's feeling naughty or something.
  • Character doesn't need a specific body type, just would be nice if some of the above is in the game.
  • Multiple endings? (Usually most of these type of games seems to have this?)
Okay this is maybe a bit to ask for, but just something close to a corruption system, with sex stat system of some sort.

Reactions: kiteares

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys, so this will be my first post.
Welcome to F95
At the top of all the game threads are teh tags, if you click on one it will give you all the games with that tag. Corruption is a tag, slow corruption is not, sorry your title made me giggle.
You could try , though it's not RPGM (which is a good thing IMO). I wouldn't turn down 3D games either as there are plenty out there, such as and .

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
The question is, does the thread title have a weight? There are quite a lot of corruption games, literally a ton of them when looking at japanese ones, but im wondering how much emphasis on the slow part there should be.

Im just going to list a few with translations that I think would fit, and you tell me if they are hit or miss.

Witch Act
Liz of the Tower
Holy Knight Olyana
probably every other game by Clymenia as well
Ariadne
Sangeki no Gear
Fountain of Mana
Rune's Pharmacy
Virgin Island

Those are the ones I would kind of consider being somewhat slow. They have statistics corruption/sex stats, or have events tied to having a certain sexual experience. Theres probably more but just look at some of those for now.

Reactions: ZACK1775