EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover-slip.png

Overview:
Slip Over Time:
it's a visual novel with a story progression; where a boy tries to build a time machine to prevent his father's death, but during this journey he will encounter various surprises and paradoxes ...
There will be choices that obviously will influence the path of play and quests to be performed, but overall the game will be easy to understand and follow, my attention is focused not on the difficulties, but above all on the art and irony of situations, (I hope) with the appreciation of the players.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-17
Release Date: 2019-06-14
Developer and Artist Deltadidirac: - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.10
Language: English
Genre: Note: "All tags wrote in the "Spolier" are not present in every version and update, but they indicate the general situation you will encounter during the development of this game"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Fan Signature :

337846_mpsce-13.jpg 337847_mpsce-42.jpg 337850_pee.jpg myr.jpg dd4eoea-06f06a59-cbbb-44da-8e86-a0e6190cbe6c.jpg mp-3.jpg mp-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
lol. Demo... I suppose it is kind of a demo. I mean you get to see the art style, the not so great English, the general story, and one nude...

The tags though. They're more of what is going to be in the game, not what is in the game.

edit: Forgot to mention it's like a 5 minute read right now. If that. If you click through the preview images, you've seen the main points of the game as of now.

Reactions: darlic

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Nice little short demo seems like a interesting concept maybe create some paradoxes idk if I put too much hope or thinking into this game lol

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Dont listen to them, ist a small Way to realize your Vision and make peoples happy, you have bad review? So what, continue and learn or ignore it. Best Wisches from me

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes