Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the game is NOT a poor game by any means its different sure but that's not a bad thing i like the set up so far and it has alot of potential if you continue to show you are passionate about this project people will show interest and play it

Reactions: Dag Robertson

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
the game is NOT a poor game by any means its different sure but that's not a bad thing i like the set up so far and it has alot of potential if you continue to show you are passionate about this project people will show interest and play it
I'm positive...
technically i can only improve the softwere knowledge, the ideas are many..., and I know well where I want to go.
The new update I'm working on will contain a little step up of how I want manage the future animations, and the images rewards for the members that I will improve next months will give me the possibility to study much more the art style, separately from the game, of particoular impact images.

see you

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
As the game is more about the story, than any minigames or such, find someone who is good at english to proofread for you. It's not hard to understand your writing, but the errors give a really amateurish impression, and it would be a pity to make the game merely good, when you could make it excellent. Also, beware cul-de-sacs... Locations you can enter but not leave without using scrollback.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
As the game is more about the story, than any minigames or such, find someone who is good at english to proofread for you. It's not hard to understand your writing, but the errors give a really amateurish impression, and it would be a pity to make the game merely good, when you could make it excellent. Also, beware cul-de-sacs... Locations you can enter but not leave without using scrollback.
Thank you very much for your comment.

I found months ago a person who help me with the translations, but now i'm again doing all only, it's not so easy to find someone that want collaborate free, even if the texts aren't so much and I prepare it all ready to be playable...

anyway, I hope to find someone other (are you intererst on? :giggle: )
About the cul.de.sacs , it's probably some bugs that escaped me during debugging, anyway every new update and during the building of the game, many have already been fixed, but something always escapes.

Have a nice day

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
A new collaborator

Hi
After time, and the first attempt, I find a new collaborator: "Tigress", who will take care of all the English translations. I hope this news is to your liking, I'm personally very grateful for the help (free) that he is giving me.
You will see all the changes during the next update.

see you all

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
News and New interesting Promotions are open,
read the posts linked, I'm sure you will not be disappointed

See you soon
Have a nice day

Reactions: DrackDrap

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Hey fellas! After being a long time active member on the forums , i have decided to co-helm this project with delta. The writing, translation and the dialogs have all received a major overhaul on my part, and delta's art keeps on getting better and better. Cant wait for people to play the new version.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
News of the week

Hi all,
since Tigers and I begun to collaborate, several things have been developed; in addition to the improvement of texts and translations, and various analysis of the general status of the project and the received feedback, I decided to update the game in a definitive way.
This operation was already planned, but I wanted to revamp everything, and the changes made to the texts require new images; so I ask all of you to wait a bit 'more (presumably until the end of February), but I can assure you that the results will be evident, both in regards to the art, the dialogues and the internal mechanics of the game.

From tomorrow, I will write a post dedicated ony to the members, to provide to you, the YouTube reference links - Discord and Twitter, which will be closed to the public; Only the contacts of the old free channel YouTube, Facebook and Deviant Art will remain open and I will update the Patreon page accordingly.

have a nice day

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
New progress video.. , even if you are not a member, please write me and give me your comments, thanks!

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Peeking during works
Hi,

here a show you how several images and characters will be rewamp, the first image it's obvioulsy the oldest one, and the last the result.

As this is an open post here I put only the images, the intere process will be watched on the Members Playlist of YouTube; after several days I will Upload all also in the free channel.

Before:
sc breackfast03.jpg

After:
a4.jpg

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Rewamp process

Hi, for who would be interested, the complete drawing process about Miryam rewamp it's now available on my Free Youtube channel

see you

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
General and Important News..
As I anticipated, the next update will represent a turning point, so I decided to prepare in advance two important things that will be useful in the future:
  • the first is the change of the correct English translation, in order to make the dialogue more comprehensible and fluid (the images remain the old ones for now); this trick will however make all the additions of both dialogue and images present in the next version more faster.
  • the second important point is that I worked to make the game compatible with almost all OS and visual media (PC or mobile). So by tonight in the Open Page will be available all the links listed for different type of system. Even this preventive action is done on this old version, will help us above all to realize any difficulties or Bugs that can be solved before the new next version release.
I hope these two pieces of news will have your appreciation, helping you to choose the device you prefer to use; while demonstrating my commitment to this project.
Bee free to comment , approve, disapprove, hate, love (only if you are a woman), and so on..
As soon as possible I'll update also the OP here on F95

Have a nice day

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

in this days I had serious problems with my computer; a component has broken; (poor thing, now is almost 10 years and is just a home notebook) basically has done a good work until now.
Anyway, today it came back from the technicians and tomorrow I must set and install again all the software...
Fortunately, almost all the work project has been saved on an external HD, so there will only be a few things missing, more than anything else it will only take a couple of days to reset everything and return to normality. I'm sorry for all this, but it does not depend on me, as a famous phrase says: sometimes "shit happens".
This pause was not useless, however, it allowed me to analyze many things about my work and the work of other developers; so i hope i can put in place some things i noticed and understood .. for sure I will keep you updated on the developments.
For now I apologize again and I greet you all
see you

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
I'm curious to see the new update, does anyone have any news? I'm a member, but I do not use social networks, maybe I missed something.
I think that the game has a lot of potential, the only flaw (if we want to call it that), is the long waiting time, 3 months every time around, maybe that's why it has so few followers and supporters.
I hope that the author does not decide to close the project, it would be a pity in my opinion.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Polls Results... and description
Analyzing the polls results and reading the various messages scattered in the different social networks. what appears is that both styles (the artistic one and also the comic one), are appreciated and wanted.

So I must therefore take a step back and go back to my initial idea of using both, but ... in a more productive way and above all in relation to the time I have available.

I'm looking for the best solution these days to structure images differently according to development time ...

As I have already said that I left too early this game last year, I should have started now with the first version, but that's how it is now and, believe me, I want the game to be successful and I want to do it as soon as possible much more than you ..., for me all of this now represents the only possibility of outlet and success in my life and in my current situation; but to succeed I must think in terms of work and results... I don't want to make mistakes any more, so even if it's hard for me to hold myself back, I want to go out with the definitive and improved update, even if this will take maybe another month, but at this point, wait a little longer, then go out with a definitive product, I believe is the most correct and logical choice.

In conclusion, I am continuing with the necessary images; and I want to change the graphic of the UI screen a bit, which at this point appears really insignificant; all this to be productive and definitive, and also, MUCH MORE IMPORTANT, to be productive, faster and constant with the following updates.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes