Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"2DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Dating Sim, Voyeurism, Sci Fic, MILF, family life, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Camgirl, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Footjob, Handjob, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex"

Realy??? O_O
For New Demo? Ok, i go dowlound, but if it liar... Go away bro, you hear me? ((((

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
nice game demo so far and i like the themes, but will this be someday finished or only available for backers?

if only for backers what is your estimated timeplan for this? Maybe 2 to 3 years?

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Discord Account

Hi,
I have connect my account on Discord, if anyone is interested in contacting me, he can do it when he sees me online. Having little time, my presence will be sporadic and without a fixed timetable.
Obviously my Discord-Account is the same: Deltadidirac.
bye

Reactions: F9Zoney

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Discord Account

Hi,
I have connect my account on Discord, if anyone is interested in contacting me, he can do it when he sees me online. Having little time, my presence will be sporadic and without a fixed timetable.
Obviously my Discord-Account is the same: Deltadidirac.
bye
Sorry.... I forgot the link

bye

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
I have not played this game but visuals seems aweseome. If you would add incest, ill be the first person to try this game. At the other hand 2-3 months for an update seems quite long time for the people. You must be quick if you would want people to remember your game.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Art isnt the best ive seen, but its not in the "bad" category. It might even look pretty good after getting used to the style. The premise of the game sounds really interesting though. Who doesn't like a good time travel paradox story? Good luck to the dev

Reactions: DA22

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Art isnt the best ive seen, but its not in the "bad" category. It might even look pretty good after getting used to the style. The premise of the game sounds really interesting though. Who doesn't like a good time travel paradox story? Good luck to the dev
Thanks...

I know where I want arrive with my style art, and it's not here, i must work hard with photoshop for a while.. for me it's all new despite 25 years ago,
but I smile and work...

see you

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Getting this error when I am trying to run the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\user\\Desktop\\prj\\Slip Over Time/game/scripts/define_image.rpy', 1526224120, 1) is defined twice, at game/scripts/define/define_image.rpy:32 and game/scripts/define_image.rpy:16.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\***\Downloads\SlipOverTime-V01-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\***\Downloads\SlipOverTime-V01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\***\Downloads\SlipOverTime-V01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\***\Downloads\SlipOverTime-V01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\***\Downloads\SlipOverTime-V01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\user\\Desktop\\prj\\Slip Over Time/game/scripts/define_image.rpy', 1526224120, 1) is defined twice, at game/scripts/define/define_image.rpy:32 and game/scripts/define_image.rpy:16.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Tue Oct 30 13:36:27 2018

Albino_Anaconda

Nov 7, 2017
Hi

Unusual error... perhaps there is an error in your file

try to download again (try MEGA if you didn't before)
I got the same error. downloaded from MEGA and one other one

EDIT: it was due to the dialog patch. I was hoping that was to make it so that it wasn't stepmom/sisters.. FYI, step-family does not qualify for incest ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
"encounter various surprises and paradoxes ..."

"the game will be easy to understand and follow"

These two sentences seem to contradict on another. Lol Looks interesting, have to give it a shot. :)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
any eta on next update? dont need an exact date just wanna know when to expect it like is it a day away, a week, a month,3 months away, half a year away?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hi,
I already wrote in other posts and on Petreon, but I repeat here for you and for who didn't read.

see you
oh ok, i just checked the last 6 messages you wrote and didn't see anything about a release date, thanks for answering so i know when to start spamming F5 :eazyHype:

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
One new image from the patreon site..

Looking at these last images and the various videos on Youtube, I have not yet well understood where the author wants to arrive, but the evolution of art is remarkable and at least it deviates from the usual drawings that are found in other games.
Too bad for the quality .... and the few spicy images, the game has yet to improve, but the story seems interesting and complex, a real plot in fact; I must also admit that the dialogues so far have been quite funny, which does not hurt

Let's see what the next updates will be ...

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
One new image from the patreon site..

Looking at these last images and the various videos on Youtube, I have not yet well understood where the author wants to arrive, but the evolution of art is remarkable and at least it deviates from the usual drawings that are found in other games.
Too bad for the quality .... and the few spicy images, the game has yet to improve, but the story seems interesting and complex, a real plot in fact; I must also admit that the dialogues so far have been quite funny, which does not hurt

Let's see what the next updates will be ...
Thanks for the feedback,
to describe with words were I want arrive it's thery difficult.. but I'm much more near compared to when i started...
I'm fighting with the few time that i have for work on the game, and the first problem about the quality and rendering of the images it's my low knoledge about photoshop and the programming code... (anyway i'm studying and testing much thinghs).
About sexual and erotic situations, will be, many, belive me; but as you had wrote the story has an important place in this game, so i must build with a define sequence all the keys point, dialogues locations and events....
It's the start that is hard (form me to build it, and for you "players" to wait), but after , all will be more fluid, constant and much more fast to create and update.
I'm glad ofyour observation that my work it's different compared with others, it's exactly wat i want, (short anticipation), the game will contains also many animations (not only about sex) and often i will insert a music backgound...

For now , see you and have a nice day

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes