RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
DLsite refused to sell SoV2 because of the bestiality content. So I'm slightly bitter to have worked more than two weeks on my vacation month for a release that will never happen (I'm not even talking about the potential amount of people who could've discover my work who never will). I am officially on the black list of all western hentai game sellers (Mangagamer, Nutaku, DLsite...).

Also, I read your post above: You know I don't only have my Patreon, I also have a site : It's not often updated but it happens from time to time :p (especially in this particular case where I didn't write anything on Patreon to avoid problems and wrote the whole thing on the site.)
I'll be honest I have your website bookmarked because I always forget it exists, yet it doesn't help. Also that whole situation sucks. I wonder if Dlsite's new rules trace back to MasterCard and Visa as well. At least you got xxzero out of it right? Because you and xxzero has to be the best anime crossover I've ever seen! I'm actually so excited to see what you two come up with.

Nov 22, 2018
@Ark Thompson I think that for this game to be basically better, it would be if you put some folder or tab that contains all the lines of the game including items (everything practically), so that people who do not speak English could translate so that they can play this game ...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
There are a couple of reasons that it might be harder than usual to successfully beat the game.
1. You are maybe playing an outdated version of the game. That means a few crucial bug fixes + a balance pass on the latest patch to make some key elements easier to obtain. Here's the latest patch -

2. If you are relying on the Guide in the OP, it is outdated. It's for 0.99 (I think) and some things have changed since then, making the Guide lead you in possibly wrong directions. Here is the latest one -

If you still have trouble finishing it with the latest Guide (and you do have the updated version), I've attached a 100% save file if anyone wants it. But I'd still urge people to try and give it a go, as it's far more enticing than a plain CG Gallery.
please attach the global as well next time, not all of us here know how to simple create and replace the save50

also i'll alert mods to update your post into OP for full save link

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
please attach the global as well next time, not all of us here know how to simple create and replace the save50
That's a fair point. I didn't want to upload it in case it screws with some players' legitimate save. But I'll add that to the post.

Hobbit100

Dec 28, 2018
All the time I get a Reiko`s bad end. I cant`t get a pink dildo after first Reiko`s masturbation. I came to Eri`s office, search the shelf near bed but she can`t give me a dildo. Please help me.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
So I finally got around to play this game, and I just finished the intro. And while I really like it so far there is one thing, that just bugs the hell out of the pedant in me. So I would like to vent a bit.

Here we go:
The part that irks me is when Eri explains the terminology, she just uses the two terms that the community, in general, don't. Let me explain. Eri says that bestiality is using animal for sex without any conserns regarding their wants, and zoophilia is more or less the same but with care for the animal, and involves romantic feelings. Well, that's not how I understand those words. As I understand bestiality refers to the act of having sex with an animal, and mostly used in a legal or moral context. Zoophilia on the other hand refers to the desire to have sex with an animal, and mostly used in a medical context, same way pedophilia and necrophilia used. Both term has some negative connotations, bestiality less so than zoophilia, probably because it's convenience as a label. The positive term I seen used are pet love and animal husbandry. Where pet love refers to casual, consensual and just for fun sex with animals. Basically it's when your dog is also your sex-budy. And animal husbandry exclusively refers to long-term, romantic relationships between humans and animals.

And that's it. I hope I wasn't too annoying.

Peace.

Ashuaashua

Feb 20, 2018
what i need to for the handjob on the hospital ? say that i need to make sure that nurse believe that im from family, but i have checked everything on the hospital and i cant do it, and i cant exit from the hospital

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
what i need to for the handjob on the hospital ? say that i need to make sure that nurse believe that im from family, but i have checked everything on the hospital and i cant do it, and i cant exit from the hospital
First you need to check the nameplate next to the door. And after that when you talking to the nurse Yuki says that they are family. When the nurse asks what kind of family, you have a couple of options. What's worked for me is to say Yuki is the daughter of the guy.

Reactions: Ashuaashua

darthducacus

Jun 26, 2017
If you still have trouble finishing it with the latest Guide (and you do have the updated version), I've attached a 100% save file if anyone wants it. But I'd still urge people to try and give it a go, as it's far more enticing than a plain CG Gallery.
Note: It uses slot 50, so if you can't see the save in your game just make a random save on that slot, quit the game and replace it with this one. (or just rename it to an existing save of yours).
Thanks for posting this. I feel incredibly dumb, but when I go to the save file I'm only seeing some of the CGs in the bookcase. The last one I'm seeing is Ayame stray dog park. Is there somewhere else you can see the other scenes?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Thanks for posting this. I feel incredibly dumb, but when I go to the save file I'm only seeing some of the CGs in the bookcase. The last one I'm seeing is Ayame stray dog park. Is there somewhere else you can see the other scenes?
The rest of the scenes (the videos shot) can be seen on Eri's laptop. Bookcase only has non-video scenes.

Reactions: darthducacus

drugh_12

Feb 18, 2019
Does anyone know what days or when the fat guy shows up? Why doesn't it appear to me?
I'm desperate :c

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes