tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
I cannot get dildo for the mother, i watched her masturbation event, got vagina element and the sisters said they should get her a dildo, but when i go to eri's office and check drawer it says that i need eri permission to check it but when i talk to eri i have no option for that permission and no additional dialogue.

nvm. it's not the drawer its the furniture next to it, and i could get dialogue only after like 5th day on it to get the dildo

PS. Can you somehow check all the CGs? the computer in eri's office only shows the one you got through recipe.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I cannot get dildo for the mother, i watched her masturbation event, got vagina element and the sisters said they should get her a dildo, but when i go to eri's office and check drawer it says that i need eri permission to check it but when i talk to eri i have no option for that permission and no additional dialogue.

nvm. it's not the drawer its the furniture next to it, and i could get dialogue only after like 5th day on it to get the dildo

PS. Can you somehow check all the CGs? the computer in eri's office only shows the one you got through recipe.
You must search not in drawers but in shelves...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Could someone post a 100% completed save file of the current version please?
I can, but I think it's better for you to follow the official guide.Otherwise, you can read my walkthrough for the first month, it should be useful to win the game

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Question: Does the game offer enough time to see all scenes in one playthrough?

If yes, do you have to follow a very specific schedule to be able to perform an action on every given day, or does the game offer room for some errors (so you could go a week without seeing any new scenes because you didn't unlock new recipes or components yet) and still leaving you with enough time to see everything?

If not, can you still unlock new scenes after the game's deadline? And do you actually have to pay attention to the money for Eri (going for extreme scenes whenever possible in order to earn as much as possible quickly) or is it easy enough to hit the amount with regular scenes?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

If yes, do you have to follow a very specific schedule to be able to perform an action on every given day, or does the game offer room for some errors (so you could go a week without seeing any new scenes because you didn't unlock new recipes or components yet) and still leaving you with enough time to see everything?

If not, can you still unlock new scenes after the game's deadline? And do you actually have to pay attention to the money for Eri (going for extreme scenes whenever possible in order to earn as much as possible quickly) or is it easy enough to hit the amount with regular scenes?
3 Steps :
- First : You should be able to avoid all bad ends with the family (ending 2nd November)
- After : You should have the needed money (no matter what it takes) before 1st december
- At least, success unlocks a "no ending game", and you have time to unlock and discover everything

Reactions: Shilo

Paz

Aug 9, 2016

It's more of a middle ground. You don't have to be very efficient to beat it, but you also can't postpone shooting scenes to eternity.
Though if you go in totally blind (which I recommend to do so) you'll likely fail on your first attempt, until you get to see when scripted events happen and plan somewhat accordingly.
As for the total amount needed, I'd say it's quite attainable. You need 500m by end of Nov, and I managed to get ~720m with mostly HJ/BJ scenes and some early zoo ones, and by using a couple of in-game boosts.

After beating it you go into endless mode where you can hunt for everything that you missed at your leisure as Yoli said (excluding the bad end scenes and I think 1 missable scene).

Reactions: Shilo

budding nip

Jul 16, 2018
I don't know if the CG Rips got taken down or if the link just expired, but in either case I ripped the game's CGs myself so .

Reactions: nissan

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017

There are a few things you HAVE to do early, or you will fail. If you don't read mode magazine you will have half the game locked out. You need to unlock all possible places/items asap or you will have nothing to do on some days. And don't give movies to Eri unless you're getting a boost next day.

Reactions: Yoli
Oct 10, 2017
I can, but I think it's better for you to follow the official guide.Otherwise, you can read my walk through for the first month, it should be useful to win the game
Whee would i be able to find your walk through i have the official guide but i would like something to at least guide me for a couple days as the official walk-through only tells you how to get things not what you should get.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Whee would i be able to find your walk through i have the official guide but i would like something to at least guide me for a couple days as the official walk-through only tells you how to get things not what you should get.
It's impossible to write an "official walkthrough" :
For the first month, you may use the one I have posted here. It is useful, because possibilities are limited to save your family.
For November, it exists many ways to reach the goal. I've mine, but, on my opinion, the best is to find yours...
Eventually, I can post some advices...

Oct 10, 2017
Really kinky and fun game but GODDAMN is it hard, you have to keep track f so many things and since thiers no direct path you have to look throuhg the whole guide finding what deadlines are when, how to get certain skills to get the skills you need to advance the story and so but really kinky.

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
It's impossible to write an "official walkthrough" :
For the first month, you may use the one I have posted here. It is useful, because possibilities are limited to save your family.
For November, it exists many ways to reach the goal. I've mine, but, on my opinion, the best is to find yours...
Eventually, I can post some advices...
Ok so I have been using your guide and reading it and it is actually pretty helpful, but I have to say that I haven't been able to ask for the dildo when you say you can do it, on the 4th day, is it an error? I have tried uninstalling the whole game and starting over again just to see if that was the problem, I even saved before the masturbation scene and re-loaded it when I saw it didn't work, so I can say for myself that it doesn't work, at least this day. Could there be any other error?

BTW it doesn't work even on the 5th day, I'll continue playing and tell when I can actually ask for it. So as I can't get the dildo, the phone call doesn't occur, so going to the job agency would be the best option. I say this just in case it's not an error and you really can't get it early.

Quick update: Managed to do it on 6th day, but opened the big collecting quest one day early, but not much of a problem I hope.

PS: Great day-by-day walkthrough nevertheless

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
For
Ok so I have been using your guide and reading it and it is actually pretty helpful, but I have to say that I haven't been able to ask for the dildo when you say you can do it, on the 4th day, is it an error? I have tried uninstalling the whole game and starting over again just to see if that was the problem, I even saved before the masturbation scene and re-loaded it when I saw it didn't work, so I can say for myself that it doesn't work, at least this day. Could there be any other error?

BTW it doesn't work even on the 5th day, I'll continue playing and tell when I can actually ask for it. So as I can't get the dildo, the phone call doesn't occur, so going to the job agency would be the best option. I say this just in case it's not an error and you really can't get it early.

Quick update: Managed to do it on 6th day, but opened the big collecting quest one day early, but not much of a problem I hope.

PS: Great day-by-day walkthrough nevertheless
For the 4th day, you need first to look at the masturbation scene, after, to go in Eri's office, search in the shelves (right) in Eri's office, discover a magazine picturing a dildo (If I remember), and AFTER speak to Eri about it. And then, she promises you to give you the toy the day after.

Obzen

Dec 20, 2017
I tried to follow your playthrough, did pretty much everything you said, and I ended up with mom's bad ending :/

Could you please upload a save file just after the end of part 1 please?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, I can't seem to get the "hair" element, even though I did two handjobs and blowjob with the convenience store clerk. Maybe it's broken because I only finished "Stop Fucking Everyone" after doing those things with him (I wanted to see if there are actually recipes that become unavailable after finishing that quest). Without having finished "Stop Fucking Everyone", you don't actually get any dialog after those last scenes with the various "regular" guys, so maybe this broke any follow up events. Which would suck, because I am already 1 month into the game now. -.-

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
For

For the 4th day, you need first to look at the masturbation scene, after, to go in Eri's office, search in the shelves (right) in Eri's office, discover a magazine picturing a dildo (If I remember), and AFTER speak to Eri about it. And then, she promises you to give you the toy the day after.
BTW it's true, with your guide you simply lose, you have to talk with the father days before. I have lost all the progress now. Pretty annoying as it was going well.

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
BTW it's true, with your guide you simply lose, you have to talk with the father days before. I have lost all the progress now. Pretty annoying as it was going well.
yeah from what i've seen by skimming through it you can't actually win by doing this as this guy only tells you to spend 1 night with atsushi but you have to spend 2 nights with him then have a successfull dinner (officiall walkthrough says it's on the 16th oct. this one says 17th) with the boss and then you have to spend a 3rd night with atsushi after the dinner before the 25th (this is the only atsushi evening i've seen in the guide)

as extra thing: if you want to go full tryhard mode then save before the shrine and reload until you get +1 to all stats for both girls, when i did my bug-finding-playthrough i did this and had all the stats for every scene i wanted to shoot long before i even unlocked it~

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay, got the hair element in another playthrough. It really seems to be broken if you do any blowjob scenes before finishing "Stop Fucking Everyone".

Another problem I encountered now in several playthrough is that I never see Hana getting recruited. According to the walkthrough, this should automatically happen on 24th of October, but no automatic scenes are playing on that day. When exactly is it supposed to happen, and are there any prerequisites to getting that scene? As a result, I probably can't get the scene with Kabeer and her either.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes