fantasianme

May 15, 2017
can anyone tell me how im supposed to make recipes ? tried clicking anything in the items menu like hand penis and hospital but you cant click them i tried going to the hospital and click everything there to trigger anything but still no luck ? i have no idea how it works XD and the walkthrough tells nothing of it

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
^
I had the same problem at first. To make a recipe, you need to use Ayame's diary/book on her desk. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Sh666155

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
my advice for this one is, Start from zero or start from a save that is at least around half of October, maybe after the dad boss comes. the reason of this is because there is more story close to the last days of October

another thing you guys must know about this update is that is only 50 percent of what he wanted to update, 75 non hentai story and 25 percent hentai, the next update will contain the 75 percent hentai missing

ayoye

Apr 14, 2017
I'm stuck at Reiko's bad ending. Can't figure out how to triggered Atsushi/Ayame blowjob sooner to spend more evening with him. Try follow the guide didn't work for me. Can someone link a save behond that point please ?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone please explain how I'm supposed to make combinations. I thinks its the first Sunday in the game and all I've seen so far is the mother masturbate. Rest of the time all I can do is masturbate when in bedrooms (which you see nothing of). Have access to the dump, construction site and so on but don't have a clue what to do.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Can anyone please explain how I'm supposed to make combinations. I thinks its the first Sunday in the game and all I've seen so far is the mother masturbate. Rest of the time all I can do is masturbate when in bedrooms (which you see nothing of). Have access to the dump, construction site and so on but don't have a clue what to do.
In big sister's room there's a blue book/paper on her desk. Click on it, make recipies.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
how to actually play this game i can only talk to people can't give hj or anything else i am at 8 day ?

Yamguy

Jun 5, 2017
Wish could turn off the internal cut-in for bestiality scenes. Seeing their shit was a boner killer, afraid there are some worse scenes now

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
how do I unlock the shrine? it doesn't say in the guide.
nvm found it just missed it the first time I looked

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I'm very tired of trying out the games and almost all of them are for the mentally ill, it's so difficult to make an erotic game without being macabre and twisted, this only reflects how sick society is with sex and that every time they need hardcore things , Because they are unable to enjoy a good striptease or just a normal sex scene, their minds have been so perverted that they do not even realize how bad they are
does it even matter how weird something is ? if people like this kind of thing let them some find it interesting like for me most of what you call normal sex is just plain.....boring really if ya dont like it its all a simple click away from being gone forever :)

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck at Reiko's bad ending. Can't figure out how to triggered Atsushi/Ayame blowjob sooner to spend more evening with him. Try follow the guide didn't work for me. Can someone link a save behond that point please ?

i had 2 major bugs..

1) like u mentioned, Reikos bad ending tiggers for me day 29/10 !!

Official guide says: " 20/10 is the first potential day " --> nothing triggers for me everything is okay:
- Masturbation on the bed (done)
- Dildo scene on the bed (done)
- Yuki pussy eating scene (done)

after " 21/10 - 28/10 " dont know the exact day..
- Ayame/Reiko toilett scene, pussy eating (done)

Day " 29/10 "
--> i get Reikos bad ending.. ! i dont get it, why........

2) I cant find the Hobo in the first house in the left, for finding "Expensive Sake Bottle" for the Quest " Bribing the board "

After starting the Quest " Bribing the board ", the Hobo in the first house left up is not there, i cant find him (doesnt matter during the week or weekend) he is not there, the fat guy middle bottom for H-scenes is there..

----------------

Maybe its only me, but i dont like the recipes method..
First it is a spoiler for me, i dont like that..
The whole bad ending sh*t, i dont like that either.. shame he didnt do it like VP and SoV1..
I KNOW alot of u guys like the new formular, but i dont, its just my opinion.. :)

cya

Reactions: PolarCrow
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes