xephion

Aug 6, 2016
is there a scene replayer at the end i think there was a mention of one but i cant find it or maybe is coming in a new version anyone know?

Jul 1, 2017
This game is too much for me, the creator has a mind too perverted for my taste i really think need urgend
medical therapy and i am not joking

Jul 1, 2017
May I suggest visiting the local veterinarian?
They may be able to help. :D

I'm very tired of trying out the games and almost all of them are for the mentally ill, it's so difficult to make an erotic game without being macabre and twisted, this only reflects how sick society is with sex and that every time they need hardcore things , Because they are unable to enjoy a good striptease or just a normal sex scene, their minds have been so perverted that they do not even realize how bad they are

Reactions: Deleted member 6661

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'm very tired of trying out the games and almost all of them are for the mentally ill, it's so difficult to make an erotic game without being macabre and twisted, this only reflects how sick society is with sex and that every time they need hardcore things , Because they are unable to enjoy a good striptease or just a normal sex scene, their minds have been so perverted that they do not even realize how bad they are
Welcome to the world.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The user Desoxiefedrina has been warned for continuously insulting others. I ask that all of you move on with conversations please.

Reactions: Phoenixfarts

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
By any chance, could someone provide me with his late game save ? I tried to get the scenes but I didn't manage with time, only saw a few things :/

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
You'll need multiple save files because it's currently impossible to get through all the material in one run. It's also a bit buggy and some content might be inaccessible. Is there a way to view a sex scene after it's been taken off the recipe list?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i believe this link has 2 be updated as whell on the main post for this becausse the googledrive is a dead link now

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes