fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
Hello all. Help me pls, why in 0.9, in the beginning, 2nd, after viewing the masturbation mother scene game does not give an element?

deth1910

Apr 10, 2018
Hello, everything scat-related is optional. Nothing is locked because of scat. Even trophies like "Unlocking all scenes of the game" (though not implemented yet) doesn't require scat scenes to be unlocked. So you can play through everything without seeing a single scat scene, don't worry.
yo can u tell me how to use the eri eating mare zebra's shit coz when i try it it says i have to have a minimal control of the zebra but i did all of the mare zebra scenes with eri and it still does not work

dzeks

Nov 21, 2017
You need to unlock festival location if you didn't already and you need to buy laxative in pharmacy located there.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@Ark Thompson After the fall of StudioFOW, i'm curious do you have a alternative to Patreon to fall back on? I really love your projects and I don't want you to find yourself not being able to continue because of them.

deth1910

Apr 10, 2018
yo i have tried to use the ayame getting pissed on in elementary school but it wont work it says its too early for that can someone please help

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
@Ark Thompson After the fall of StudioFOW, i'm curious do you have a alternative to Patreon to fall back on? I really love your projects and I don't want you to find yourself not being able to continue because of them.
From the few things I saw on their Patreon page, they weren't really trying to keep a low profile on the sensible content they were working on, so I hope my efforts to do it will allow me to stay on Patreon for longer ^^' Cause as of now, I have nowhere else to go. I'm eagerly waiting for Sponsorion to pop up (like probably many other creators). But the only real alternatives I have are Japanese sites (respectively Enty & Fantia) but both require a Japanese bank account, making things near-impossible. I do hope I'll still manage to stay on Patreon if I stay as vague as possible and keep my site "clean" (at least on the front page).

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
From the few things I saw on their Patreon page, they weren't really trying to keep a low profile on the sensible content they were working on, so I hope my efforts to do it will allow me to stay on Patreon for longer ^^' Cause as of now, I have nowhere else to go. I'm eagerly waiting for Sponsorion to pop up (like probably many other creators). But the only real alternatives I have are Japanese sites (respectively Enty & Fantia) but both require a Japanese bank account, making things near-impossible. I do hope I'll still manage to stay on Patreon if I stay as vague as possible and keep my site "clean" (at least on the front page).
I could say lets hope the best but just so you know, Animopron had nothing.. really, absolutely nothing on his patreon page, it was as barebone as it could get, not even a link to his own site. It was there solely to serve as an online donator box. And still got shut down because his product was beasty animation.. that he did NOT hosted on patreon. At all. Not even links, no comments.

So i'd advise to actively look for alternative solutions as a safety protocol. (He moved to bytheway)

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I could say lets hope the best but just so you know, Animopron had nothing.. really, absolutely nothing on his patreon page, it was as barebone as it could get, not even a link to his own site. It was there solely to serve as an online donator box. And still got shut down because his product was beasty animation.. that he did NOT hosted on patreon. At all. Not even links, no comments.

So i'd advise to actively look for alternative solutions as a safety protocol. (He moved to bytheway)
While I'm glad you're making the comparison, Animopron and Studio FOW aren't really playing in the same league than me. Those guys have thousands of patrons and ten times that value as followers. I'm very far from being as famous as them (which also kinda protects me I guess).

Thanks for providing the link of subscribestar.com Didn't know about that one. Unfortunately it's stated in their ToS that it's forbidden to use the site for obscene or immoral purpose ^^'

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for providing the link of subscribestar.com Didn't know about that one. Unfortunately it's stated in their ToS that it's forbidden to use the site for obscene or immoral purpose ^^'
Yes, but they aren't PayPal dependant so such ToS is.. lets just say not as binding as it is for Patreon. Stick with Patreon as long as you can, just don't give up if they boot you.

Animpron and SFOW not in the same leage? I don't care, you are the sole creator of content i enjoy, that i know of. So for me its important that you keep on. This Venture cannot end!:eazyHype:

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Yes, but they aren't PayPal dependant so such ToS is.. lets just say not as binding as it is for Patreon. Stick with Patreon as long as you can, just don't give up if they boot you.

Animpron and SFOW not in the same leage? I don't care, you are the sole creator of content i enjoy, that i know of. So for me its important that you keep on. This Venture cannot end!:eazyHype:
Ha ha, that's nice of you. But don't worry, I have no intention of giving up even if I'm kicked (especially considering how things are turning on. But I'll say more in a month or two, right now I really need to finish SoV2 ^^')

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
Ha ha, that's nice of you. But don't worry, I have no intention of giving up even if I'm kicked (especially considering how things are turning on. But I'll say more in a month or two, right now I really need to finish SoV2 ^^')

you can look at it. i hope it will help you

Bowdel

Jul 3, 2017
And why did I end when the dog fucked the mother? I did not understand how is the game because of my bad English
You need to take care of the mother's sex urge and for that you need to go in the house on daytime. There are some scenes unlocked when you take care of her.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes