EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ177899_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Morally offended by the actions of her own empire, Luna of Maldonia abandoned her status, rank and family fortune to make a humble life in the Free City of Selway. Luna lived peacefully in Selway as a mercenary but, she was embroiled into a situation that resulted in her slavery. Can Luna seize her freedom for a second time and smash the ambitions of great evil all around her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-02-22
Release Date: 2018-03-15
Developer: poison
Store:
Censored: No (patch)
Version: 1.15
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:
Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ177899_img_smp1.jpg RJ177899_img_smp2.jpg RJ177899_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
too bad it's censored ... but I like the setting, so I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I enjoyed this game. The translation is a bit iffy at times, like the person who translated it isnt the best at english. Overall its good though.

kari

Jul 6, 2017
There's a hundred and eighty MB difference between the op and alternative mega links. Which one to dl? hmm

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
There's a hundred and eighty MB difference between the op and alternative mega links. Which one to dl? hmm
Both are the same, just the compressing thing :p The smaller the size of the archive while compressing the slower the extracting speed but this game size is small so not much of an impact

Reactions: kari

Korrupt

Jul 26, 2017
The artwork is absolutely insane but the game itself feels like it suffers from a lack of choice based H. Couldn't believe it when I realized the entire slum area just has 2 H scenes. Although I did hear that bringing shame below 40 may make more...

Props to the translator though, he did this game somehow in just 2 months which is pretty nuts.

kari

Jul 6, 2017
Both are the same, just the compressing thing :p The smaller the size of the archive while compressing the slower the extracting speed but this game size is small so not much of an impact
Got it, Thanks :)

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Wait, i know this game. I have never went past the first town, in which there are some really good scenes, but the gameplay annoyed me greatly - it wasnt bad, just annoying to me.

Johan Lakshit

Mar 17, 2018
I just escaped the first prison. Does anyone know where to find that fela that i have to talk to or what i am suposed to do? thank you very much

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
"This game contained 68 H scenes, enjoy!"

huh.... even if there may be slightly variated duplicates this seems like a decent number. will give it a shot

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know where they train the female knights in these games but they need better tutors, they are always shit.

Stop giving them swords and just tell them straight "look, you are going out to be raped. No point giving you a sword you can't swing it for shit".

Stop giving the poor bitches false hope.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes