Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I have no clue how to do the ancient ruins mission, I get two of the three spike walls down, but I don't know how to lower the third one.
From what I've seen (and this is true across differently generated maps), you only need to mess around with the switches on one side (i.e. the side with the underwater switch) and ignore the other side. In fact, just start with the side with the underwater switch and when you finish draining it and press it, then move onto the other side.

There's only gonna be like 3 or 4 switches, so just fiddle around with them until the water drains.

Not sure if this helps, but I've never noticed a water draining animation happen when I finally get the right order. My guess is that the developer didn't even bother with such a thing, so that means your final switch that you flip should be one where you CANNOT see the underwater switch.

Hope this helps!

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Do you mind sharing a 100% save file? I can't seem to beat the last boss
Is the following post's attachment not working for you?
full save yo
Keep in mind you normally can't save after the boss, but rather file20.rpgsave is automatically updated to have all the switches for the CG/Event option in the title screen set to on. This option then scans all 20 save files (which is why the game stalls for so long) to check if the switches are on in any of them before it displays it.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Just tried the game, since I was looking for something with the "prostitution" tag, and it was kinda fun.
I mean, I hate rpgm because it always ends with overly long quests/dungeons with countless game overs to get a scene, but that game gave me something I didn't get anywhere else: massive gangbangs, like really massive. Lasting for days, with dozens, even hundred, of guys using and abusing the protagonist. That's a big fetish of mine, and just for that, I enjoyed it. :extremelyhappy:

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
how long would be the game-playing of this game?
It depends, you can stretch out the gameplay for as long as you want, as missions will only activate when you speak to NPCs. If you were to rush through it though, I'd probably estimate around 2-3 hours at best.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@WhySoWeird So you didn't pay any attention at all to what he was talking about beforehand? There's three places that Leon tasks you with visiting depending on what level Lunar's reached and whether or not you've completed the previous tasks he asked you to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@WhySoWeird They weren't steps, just a list of the three possible locations Leon could've asked you to go to.

If the rope bridges are still broken, it's possible Leon hasn't actually asked you to head anywhere yet and might just be implying you can take up the repeatable quests from the quest giver in the western part of the base.

Once you've reached the right level for the story missions (i.e.- you reached one of the two levels where you actually get a new skill), you'll need to speak to the quest giver: He will tell you Leon's been looking for you, and then you can speak to him at the bar to be told where to head to.

If you've done this successfully whatever rope bridges you need to get to your destination should be repaired.

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
IS the upcoming official translation going to be just the first game or will it include the second one as well?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I think I have a bug ...
I'm lvl 30 and Leo tell me the same. All bridge isn't been repaired ...
I take the repeatable quests lot of time but ... Nothing !

What ?

Thx
I can't think of anything in particular that should still be locking you out of progress. I guess try double and triple checking everything: See if your Rusty Sword's been turned into the titular Slave's Sword yet, accept and then quit out of each repeatable quest, examine the rope bridges, sleep at an inn, anything.

If all else fails, drop your current game save into a save editor and manually check if the switches you need are On or Off, I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
How to edit a save ?
I haven't buy RPG Maker, and the trial is over.

How ?
Try SaveEditOnline-dot-com or download the RPG Maker MV Toybox. There's probably more around if you're willing to spend some time using a search engine and look for "MV save editor."

Elfx3

Aug 29, 2018
This is a fun game. Too bad that even with -100 shame/50++ prostitution, she couldn't(or refused) to walk naked in broad daylight... lol.

Reactions: Spirox
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes