Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
The Ruins only has 5 possible layouts that it will randomly select the first time you descend the staircase into the second floor (you're on the third floor when you first enter the structure) after every time you've taken the request, regardless of its difficulty level. Switches 0402 and 0405 must be On and switch 0403 must be Off to go through the spikes in all setups, so if you have a save editor that lets you do so, you can turn the first two on and just walk right into the first floor. Switches 0399 and 0400 must be On and switch 0401 must be Off to access the submerged switch 0402. Switch 0404 usually controls access to items or minotaurs, but you always need to leave it off to get to switch 0405.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need to touch switch 0401 at all in Layouts 1 and 2. Unless you want to fight a pair of extra minotaurs, you can leave switch 0404 alone in Layout 1. Layout 2 blocks off access to the chest that contains a Metal Headband +1 since there's no way to get to it legitimately due to the way its switch 0404 and the spikes it controls are placed.

Layout 5 is a little strange, if only because I think the developer was a bit tired and got confused about the tileset he was using in the map: Try hugging the southern wall near the set of vertical spikes and walking west, for example. In the other four layouts, the developer made sure to include invisible events to prevent Lunar from walking around places where things like the legs of suits or armor and the bottom half of the stone sphinxes were meant to be, but that practice got neglected here and in a single spot in the southeastern part of Layout 4.

Anyway, here's the rest of the untranslated bits I found:
Here's a separate spoiler listing all the JSON files I've found that have untranslated lines in 'em:

@Amfunny Only way to get the game uncensored would be to find an artist with enough spare time to edit the mosaics out and attempt to redraw genitals in there whilst making it look consistent with the art style, sorry.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Wow, thanks a lot. I missed so many lines :noexpression:
Haha, no problem. I appreciate the effort you put in to begin with, and I get the feeling you might've felt rushed. Thanks so much for your work on the translation.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, the volume is irritating! GOD! Is there a way to separate the sound and voice volume? Since they're connected, the menu sound is way too loud and if I lower it, the voice volume will be too low.

Unchanged

Oct 3, 2017
@haremking1118
You would need to separate voice and sfx files from the \www\audio\se folder (that's the easy part - all the voice files are numbered) and then change the game files so that it calls for the sfx from a different folder. I'm trying to find the calls right now.
Or, as a workaround, go through all the sfx files and edit all the ones which are too loud. Either with your preferred editor, or simply corrupt their contents to completely remove the sound from the game.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
how i upgrade slave's sword to tier 3???? it should be the strongest, but when i find spirit cristal 3 it doesn't matter because i can't reach a blcksmith anymore...

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
I drew over the standing pictures and one of the scenes while I was still playing

overwrite the files in www/img/pictures with those
Impressive work! Are you planing on continue uncensoring the whole game?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
how i upgrade slave's sword to tier 3???? it should be the strongest, but when i find spirit cristal 3 it doesn't matter because i can't reach a blcksmith anymore...
Some of the repeatable quests' bosses have a chance of dropping Fragments of Spirit Stone, which can be further increased by choosing the level 3 difficulty versions of the quests and equipping the drop rate doubling card (C)Spirit King. I think farming the bosses might be your only surefire way of getting more of that item before you end up past a point of no return.

Reactions: alberon and NorzZ

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
"We, the resistance 'Creep Ass' welcome you, the daughter of the Arsully Family."

OK so, I'm actually really enjoying this game so far. The heroine is fully voiced so you can really get a feeling for Lunar's personality here. I'm actually enjoying the game play and story as much as I enjoy the naughty bits.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Found a few bugs in the game that I managed to avoid noticing before: Upgrading Striscia to Striscia +1 is impossible because the Common Event that handles weapon forging accidentally adds a regular Striscia when you attempt it, and choosing the Freight Retrieval mission's Lv.2 and Lv.3 difficulties checks the wrong switch when determining whether or not you should get a Point Marker in order to activate the shortcut teleport outside the quest area's entrance.

To fix the former, open up CommonEvents.json in a text editor (Notepad++, Notepad, etc.) and find the following:
Code:
"parameters":[8,0,0,1,false]
Replace it with this:
Code:
"parameters":[9,0,0,1,false]
That should get you a Striscia +1 correctly when you attempt to upgrade an equipped Striscia.

To remedy the latter, find the following line in Map104.json:
Code:
Just go in there.」"]},{"code":111,"indent":8,"parameters":[0,295,0]
And replace all 6 instances of it with:
Code:
Just go in there.」"]},{"code":111,"indent":8,"parameters":[0,327,0]
That'll make the Lv.2 and Lv.3 choices of the Freight Retrieval mission check the right switch.

legallywhite

Feb 27, 2018
does anyone know how to get the bookcase open i try talking to the guy in the lower part of the bar but nothing happens.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@legallywhite Specifically, stand to the left of the bookcase while facing east, towards it. Press the action button there.

You can actually skip meeting the information seller entirely by examining the bookcase this way at any point, but here's the steps you're expected to follow after you've arrived at Sera:
  • Speak to the man sitting at the counter in the first floor of the bar (up the first set of stairs to the northwest of the entrance, then across the bridge east: It's the northeastern building of the commercial/working-class residential district). He'll mention the information broker in the slums who also sells items.
  • Go to the poor district (east of the bar) and speak to the stationary homeless man standing left of the entrance to the northeastern-most house there.
  • Go back to the bar, enter its basement, and speak to the slightly obscured man at the counter there (you should be able to see his blue hair peeking out above the back of his chair). Speak to him again while he's in front of the bookcase, then keep following him.

Reactions: Harcate
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes