RedRob

May 10, 2017
Ah, is that what’s happening? I was wondering what was going on with the takedowns. Any chance you have a link to the announcement of this?
Eh, not really an announcement, but they and NorZZ got into fight about this over at ULMF, which is how I found out.

Here's where it starts.

NorzZ

Jan 18, 2018
After completing the Level 2 bandit quest, I went into town to buy more stuff. Now the bookcase is closed and the bridges are out, so I can't get back into the hideout. This seems like a bug. Is there any way around it?
Mind getting me a screenshot?

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
After completing the Level 2 bandit quest, I went into town to buy more stuff. Now the bookcase is closed and the bridges are out, so I can't get back into the hideout. This seems like a bug. Is there any way around it?
I think that was meant rather than being a bug (at least it was like that through the whole game for me)
You can open the book case again (need to after you leave the pub/(town?) and only the bridges leading to active missions will be open.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm seems like it has basically no corruption. She just seems like a slut from the start.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I have no clue how to do the ancient ruins mission, I get two of the three spike walls down, but I don't know how to lower the third one.

philyb

May 23, 2018
I have no clue how to do the ancient ruins mission, I get two of the three spike walls down, but I don't know how to lower the third one.
I don't know why, but I just walked right over it. Like it was buggy and hadn't disappeared, but I could just walk over it.

Go to the left of the bookcase and push it, I had the same problem for a minute or two and you have to push it open rather than from the front.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I don't know why, but I just walked right over it. Like it was buggy and hadn't disappeared, but I could just walk over it.
I wish I had that glitch. I can see the third button in the water, but I've no clue how to reach it. If I could just walk over the spikes, that'd make everything much easier.

Jul 6, 2017
I wish I had that glitch. I can see the third button in the water, but I've no clue how to reach it. If I could just walk over the spikes, that'd make everything much easier.
Its one of those of those puzzles where you have to turn something off to turn something on, from what I remember the switch to turn drain the water is in the left half/stairway and from there its one of the farthest right switches (either the far right or the second most, sorry for being vague).

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
There are four wall switches on that floor, assuming you haven't touched any yet switch these in this order:
1st: Southwest (to open the northwest spike)
2nd: Northwest (to open the Southeast spike)
3rd: Southeast
4th: Southwest again (this together with the southeast will drain the water)
The Northeast one opens/closes the second set of spikes on the floor above and you don't have to touch it.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
bug spotted (typo):

game calls audio/se/883 ogg but it should be 0883 ogg, copy+rename of the soundfile does it as always

Reactions: Dulag

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Having an issue with voice volume, it's way too low by default and cant be increased on its own (tied to SE volume). Game seems decant though the translation needs some editing.

Reactions: nenlee
Oct 14, 2017
There are four wall switches on that floor, assuming you haven't touched any yet switch these in this order:
1st: Southwest (to open the northwest spike)
2nd: Northwest (to open the Southeast spike)
3rd: Southeast
4th: Southwest again (this together with the southeast will drain the water)
The Northeast one opens/closes the second set of spikes on the floor above and you don't have to touch it.
The level is randomized each time but the basic logic is -
1. 4 switches, 3 red 1 yellow
2. yellow needs to be down to open the spikes on the upper floor and always is anyway so don't need to touch it
3. 2 of the red switches need to be down, 1 red switch needs to be up for the water to disappear. The one that needs to be up is usually the one that opens access to another red switch so you have to push it down temporarily and get it up again later

Other useful things I found on my playthrough:

Harpis card doubles EXP gain, aerith gives 20% extra, neither effect is reflected in the post battle dialogue but they work.

Fully upgraded slaves sword is slightly better than fully upgraded best sword you can buy from the store (+5 attack). 4th repeatable request boss drops the item needed for upgrade pretty often.

Holy Arrow spell is better than any sword or sword skill, can get it randomly from a grimoire, you can find 1 grimoire every time you do the 4th repeatable request, all other spells i got from there are pretty much useless

Level is capped at 30 and easy to reach with harpis

Lena Supercat

Apr 6, 2018
I did find it easier to progress in the quests after grinding the first request boss for a while. That is the bandit one, you can easily run past the bandits in the cave and farm that guy for 5-6+ times to get some better equip+upgrades and then move on to the harder stuff.

That helped me a little. But overall the difficulty was not very high in the first place, so unless you struggle, you might not really need that.

:)

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Except first part mature content looks like implemented forcefully. Seriously there is a shame meter at 100 point but protagonist directly becomes a prostitute.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
This is good games. I've downloaded the jap version at that times my only thought the games minus only translation but now it's on....oh yeaaahhh baby.....Slave's sword 2 don't forget. Thanks :biggrin:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hm. I'm finding untranslated lines and the like, but I don't know if it's worth trying to figure out a way to contact NorzZ about them due to the whole situation with this game: I don't have a Patreon account with which to leave messages on the guy's translations' page, and I definitely don't want to go on ULMF where unprofessional publishing and localization company CEOs lurk.

Anyway, here's a list of the untranslated stuff I've spotted so far in my playthrough for those interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to shove those translations into your own copies, look for and replace the untranslated lines in the appropriate Map###.json files in the www/data directory. The Alliance Hall's ID is 014, the Meeting Room inside it's 016, the Slave Camp's 044, Sera's are 067 and 167 (the latter is its night-time iteration), the 2nd floor of the Adventurer's Guild in Sera's 077, and the first floor of the Brothel is 081.

There's some more but I've only gotten this far into the game. I'll look them up later, but it doesn't look like any of it is particularly interesting or important. There's also some wrong-word-choices going on, like "weave a sword" instead of "wield a sword," but I won't bother hunting those down.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes