RedRob

May 10, 2017
There's a completed sequel to this out there, anyone know if it's translated yet?
The people who translated Fallen are doing the sequel, and as well as this game, and are going to be releasing them on Steam. Don't know when it's being released though.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know where they train the female knights in these games but they need better tutors, they are always shit.

Stop giving them swords and just tell them straight "look, you are going out to be raped. No point giving you a sword you can't swing it for shit".

Stop giving the poor bitches false hope.
Nice developed sadism

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Hm by the looks of the full save most of it is rape with a few town events with innocent and slutty variations. The art is awsome and there is voice acting through the whole game (I rarely encounter rpgmaker games with partial voice acting not to mention full) but the corruption itslef looks weak. I guess I will try it out at a later date.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Transferable save? Interesting. Wondering how that's gonna work with my playthrough.
''I'm sorry. The save you are trying to transfer ends with your character becoming a mindless cocksleeve. Please select another.'' XD

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Transferable save? Interesting. Wondering how that's gonna work with my playthrough.
''I'm sorry. The save you are trying to transfer ends with your character becoming a mindless cocksleeve. Please select another.'' XD
unfortunately the art is nice but the game h scene variety isn't that great hehehehe :FeelsBadMan:

U

User_74887

Heyy sorry to ask but I'm stuck in the part where I'm supposed to get rid of the Demos dude and I'm in the small slave maze and I don't know how to progress, any suggestions?

D

Deleted member 81575

The people who translated Fallen are doing the sequel, and as well as this game, and are going to be releasing them on Steam. Don't know when it's being released though.
Ah, is that what’s happening? I was wondering what was going on with the takedowns. Any chance you have a link to the announcement of this?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I haven't played yet but it should be changed soon :p by the way, since which version you stopped playing this game?
I don't remember but it was the latest at that time But It was so laggy that when you move your character the game's really slow

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
After completing the Level 2 bandit quest, I went into town to buy more stuff. Now the bookcase is closed and the bridges are out, so I can't get back into the hideout. This seems like a bug. Is there any way around it?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes