2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
picked female char
bought male slave
game says I can't fuck him without a strapon... can't do anything else...
uninstalled
There's a guy standing right on the Road with a Sign next to him. "Supplies"
This is where you can buy a Strap-on and a Whip.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
There's a guy standing right on the Road with a Sign next to him. "Supplies"
This is where you can buy a Strap-on and a Whip.
Is the game still supposed to be historcaily accurate when the game only has conseusal sex with slaves because the romans were well known for raping there slaves
Also if the game was historically accurate it would get banned from the site because it would then have a heavy focus on pederasty ,

Rome viewed homosexuality like prison does that its only gay if you are taking it up the ass

Bdsm in its current form like we know it is a rather new concept, even what you would call proto bdsm like the writings of Marquis de Sade is nothing like modern day bdsm but more straight up rape and torture

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Is the game still supposed to be historcaily accurate when the game only has conseusal sex with slaves because the romans were well known for raping there slaves
Also if the game was historically accurate it would get banned from the site because it would then have a heavy focus on pederasty ,

Rome viewed homosexuality like prison does that its only gay if you are taking it up the ass

Bdsm in its current form like we know it is a rather new concept, even what you would call proto bdsm like the writings of Marquis de Sade is nothing like modern day bdsm but more straight up rape and torture

And why are you quoting my post with that Text of googly knowledge? I did nothing but to help someone who didn't know where to get an ingame item. lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 8, 2017
And why are you quoting my post with that Text of googly knowledge? I did nothing but to help someone who didn't know where to get an ingame item. lol.
The person ya responded to about the strap-on might've actually been showing discontent at the inability for a female character to engage in standard sex, using the male slave genitalia, rather than an implement to peg him with.

This is unrelated to that other exchange, I'm just noting there might've been a misunderstanding.

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
The person ya responded to about the strap-on might've actually been showing discontent at the inability for a female character to engage in standard sex, using the male slave genitalia, rather than an implement to peg him with.

This is unrelated to that other exchange, I'm just noting there might've been a misunderstanding.
I am just happy that there are friendly and helpful NPC's out there :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
picked female char
bought male slave
game says I can't fuck him without a strapon... can't do anything else...
uninstalled
oh wow...

i would heavily prefer some straigth sex instead of femdom strapon stuff. (just my opinion), maybe gonna be added in futur

Reactions: spooksz

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
Female slaver addresses with Sir or references as "he" - makes total sense. Worth the money. </sarcasm>

P-111

Dec 5, 2017
Wanna buy a max stats slave? well guess what, it's for 100$ Patreon - This game.
But seriously though this game want you to pay 100 dollars just to buy a max stats slave in a bare bone game. Do yourself a favor by buy yourself a GTA V and install some nude mod on it, that's more than close enough compare to this game, the sexual intercourse animation is not good, the game intend you to buy a cheap slave to train them and sells them for profit but after that there is nothing, there is no progression, the gameplay does not get any better, there is no better slave to buy later on in the game, what you see is just it yet it has the audacity to ask for more than 15 dollars for this game. I'd rather throw my money into fire because at lease I'd get a warm fireplace for a few seconds out of it.

Edit: Those top tier of the skill tree has a truly inspiring word on it too, it said "coming soon..." so don't expect to be able to play all the way to unlock it because once you reach it you still can't unlock it anyway.

Jul 1, 2017
Wanna buy a max stats slave? well guess what, it's for 100$ Patreon - This game.
But seriously though this game want you to pay 100 dollars just to buy a max stats slave in a bare bone game. Do yourself a favor by buy yourself a GTA V and install some nude mod on it, that's more than close enough compare to this game, the sexual intercourse animation is not good, the game intend you to buy a cheap slave to train them and sells them for profit but after that there is nothing, there is no progression, the gameplay does not get any better, there is no better slave to buy later on in the game, what you see is just it yet it has the audacity to ask for more than 15 dollars for this game. I'd rather throw my money into fire because at lease I'd get a warm fireplace for a few seconds out of it.

Edit: Those top tier of the skill tree has a truly inspiring word on it too, it said "coming soon..." so don't expect to be able to play all the way to unlock it because once you reach it you still can't unlock it anyway.
Do yourself a favor, download skyrim. Get some mods and we have something better than this will probably ever be

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
shame its on unreal engine and will probably get nowhere. ridiculous pricing on the patreon as well holy shit

Reactions: Nerttu

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Im still wondering how they managed to get over $8000 in support for this little next nothing project.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes