2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
What has changed or what was added in this version?
Well, I guess they're still working on making the foundation of the game before they start adding stuff to a pretty much empty world. Right now they opened up a fairly large play area that you can run around. But the city is still mostly empty outside of 1 quest giver and now you can play as a female. This might actually end up playable though after they start adding stuff to the sand box. Give it a couple more updates though.

Reactions: grds07joilkuafsdop7

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Lost me at the Inclusion myth being pushed. There was no LGBT- whatever in the Ancient ROman era due to that being a 20th century construct, never mind the flimsy nature of the game itself.

Reactions: Sillnill

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Its to dark to see anything in the temple, anyone know where the friggin golden dildo is and how do i save btw?

Edit. Found the dildo behind the fat guy, still dont know how to save tough.. :/

U

User_23654

Well, this is it with the "discussion" about homosexuality or bisexuality in the ancient rome or whatever. If you don't like it, then don't comment and just leave this thread. Any further "discussion" will be handled by a mod!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you realize the Dev is reading this Forum right? .
that... mean the dev is ok to play someone else game cracked but not his own game... how selfish is that XD

honestly, if the dev is aware of this website and community (wich he is because he proudly present himself his own game here), then he is well aware that his game gonna be cracked somehow.
want to put anti pirate protection to the game ? feel free dev, at least money will serve something ... but that wont stop the crack team to do it , at the contrary, i know some peoples here who very like to have some challenges cracking game :D, and thanks to them we are allowed to test games freely before eventually become patrons.

how many patrons this dev have that are come from here ? probably alots... if i remember good, when he put his game here , he made like 500$/month... in less than a month he jumped out at 1K+$/month... sooo yeah, lots of peoples from here. cant deny that.

dev should even post a "thank you" message to f95 community to help him soo much in his game, by patrons, bug report, reviews or else.

soo, yeah, once a dev is well aware that his game is here and proud about it.. he cant turn back and shame on us all great community and helpers.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018

There you go, bigot.
Mm, ok, so this.. I don't quite think LGBT+ really should be a "promotion" for Rome, because while male on male did happen in Rome (as well as female on female, in... some cases, but this was more at the whims of a powerful noble wanting to see a good show and less of a romance thing), it wasn't all pretty butterflies flying through rainbow farts in love and happiness. No, in fact dicking another male in Rome was sign of domination and degradation of the Males, typically slaves, that are receiving the dicking. Where LGBT promotes the mutual love and respect of the same sex (or at least, that's what I thought the original purpose of it was), Rome's dominate actions were meant to treat gay sex as a form of torture... something completely opposite of what LGBT was meant to stand for. When it comes down to it, the people of Rome had wayyyy too much time on their hands, and found sex to be just a tool to kill boredom, I mean ffs they did the same thing by building a arena and watching people hack each other to death, literally killing for boredom.

Edit: And if I might be so bold to quote from your Wiki page you linked, "Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. " Which to me says, "Ok, sure you can be gay, just don't be the bottom or you are now judged to be lesser."

Reactions: Sillnill

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
So what can we do so far in this game?

I could find a dildo for a quest, fucked a nymph, bought the first and cheapest slave and can talk/fuck/whip her?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You just beat the game on the exploration side and also gave away the adventure. Anything else is in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FroKe88

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
that... mean the dev is ok to play someone else game cracked but not his own game... how selfish is that XD

honestly, if the dev is aware of this website and community (wich he is because he proudly present himself his own game here), then he is well aware that his game gonna be cracked somehow.
want to put anti pirate protection to the game ? feel free dev, at least money will serve something ... but that wont stop the crack team to do it , at the contrary, i know some peoples here who very like to have some challenges cracking game :D, and thanks to them we are allowed to test games freely before eventually become patrons.

how many patrons this dev have that are come from here ? probably alots... if i remember good, when he put his game here , he made like 500$/month... in less than a month he jumped out at 1K+$/month... sooo yeah, lots of peoples from here. cant deny that.

dev should even post a "thank you" message to f95 community to help him soo much in his game, by patrons, bug report, reviews or else.

soo, yeah, once a dev is well aware that his game is here and proud about it.. he cant turn back and shame on us all great community and helpers.
FULL EDIT
I misread the first sentence of your post completly, so nothing i wrote before makes any sence.
Nvm! Have a cookie :)

welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
The screen is really dark for me, in areas covered by shadows I can practically see nothing
Also, I don't know if this is related, but I can't find the quest giver

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes