2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
I got the steam version of this game. can anyone please tell me if there's any difference between Patreon edition? Is it worth subscribing or this is same content?
Someone mentioned above that the Steam is basically the better edition, it's got all of the content unlocked.

Reactions: witek1

femboytom

Jan 6, 2024
I did the mission where you kill Mars, and I freed the godseeker-but I didn't get her as a slave? Weren't you supposed to, or am I missing something.
Also does anyone have the 50 or 100 version of 20.3?
You find anything about the slave thing? I was wondering the same <3

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
You find anything about the slave thing? I was wondering the same <3
Nope, I didn't. I tried talking to Baba Larga, there was nothing-I searched, couldn't find anything. Maximus' quest line is dead focused on the God seeker, so maybe you have to finish that before you can get her? That's what I assume, but so far you can't complete it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: femboytom

femboytom

Jan 6, 2024
Nope, I didn't. I tried talking to Baba Larga, there was nothing-I searched, couldn't find anything. Maximus' quest line is dead focused on the God seeker, so maybe you have to finish that before you can get her? That's what I assume, but so far you can't complete it.
I guess we'll just wait <3

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
say what is the best way to upgrade your slaves? I know you need to use them, but in what way, Ive been sending them on assignments and having fun with them in the dungeon. But they level really slow..

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Are male customizations planned(for both player and Slave), as in butt, waist and thigh sliders like the female sliders? I'm thinking of buying the steam version but I want some info before I commit.

Jilzou

Jul 1, 2020
i'm at the start of the game , i have to find a golden dildo i found it but i cant take it ?

try multiple time restart game everything nothing work

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes