2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
can anyone tell me how to make them cum fast and how to earn skill points and money in the game?
You need to click Space right with the animation.. the more accurate you are for longer, the faster you'll cum.
For skill points you need to punish your slaves.. Whip them, at the moment

Spottedcrunt

Dec 11, 2018
So
Man, are you serious? This sort of demo, supported with bad power point slides on patreon, striving to be an AAA game? x'Dx'Dx'D
I also think small developers and even single persons can do great things, but this will not be the case, trust me. This clearly stinks of cashgrab. Anyway, only time will tell us, as usual.
so what are you waiting for? Time will tell? Tell you what? If it’s a money grab then why did you just waste 3 seconds of your life writing your comment.

Spottedcrunt

Dec 11, 2018
you have hope someone would pay 100$ each month for grant you the game updates ?
or you have hope that the dev gonna change his mind and make his game more easy to get for low pledge ?

because clearly the dev not gonna change his pledge system. as for the first one, i cant say, but if someone actually did... then he got my respect .
the game have content.... but its just all locked behind high pledge level.
You do know how patreon works right?

Spottedcrunt

Dec 11, 2018
Y
Is this game created by former EA employees or something? Locking game mechanics behind different patreon sponsor/paywall levels is something that only the most evil, black-hearted company of all time (EA), would consider using.

I personally hope this project dies fast so that no one picks up similar ideas in the adult gameing community!
Yet here you are commenting on the game.

Spottedcrunt

Dec 11, 2018
you pay even for that ???

i mean.. you pay for unlock elf ears ? you pay for change each setting ? what the actual fuck ??!!

i m not surprise that devs got that amount of money with such a small amount of patrons.... what a paywall... :noexpression:
Why pay for it? Do you work for free? I’m pretty sure I pay you to pack my groceries.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hey mister white knight...

i m a dev, i know how patreon work.. my game is maybe not the best in world, but it eat most of my free times. and yes, its free... completly free. my patreon is a tip jar where peoples have choice to give or not.
i am alone to do it, not a team. i dont have a pc capable of running the sdk of unreal.

so, yeah, all my points are correct. you can try to protect thoses devs if you want, but dont deny the truth.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Can someone please inform me when this game actually has some gameplay? Laugh, it looks great but I really regretted downloading it after I did. That was a pretty large download for like 14 minutes of game and they want a Patron membership in stupid amounts of $$$ in order to unlock shit that isn't even in the game yet? I'm sorry devs, I'm just going to pirate this one if it even even gets finished. Fucking cut that crap where you're asking for like $150 bucks for a fucking beta test version of the game and I'd maybe think about not stealing it. lol

Sorry I'm not going to give them money for a game that isn't finished. F# this "Kickstarter" shit, I'd pay them after they finished the damn thing, but not the kind of money they want to milk out of this thing. Lol, maybe like $50 bucks? But lol, no not in the range of like 200+

Reactions: cuteelf and if95

proksimslaw

Jun 26, 2018
can anyone tell me how to make them cum fast and how to earn skill points and money in the game?
the fastest way to earn money i think is to rise "love" to 1000 its dialogue 1,1,1,1,1 2,2 (without fucking animation) and then you have to rise second parameter. To do that you have to punish her (i dont rember but you will see which dialogue tens to punishment,buy whip from the guy next to market, and grind skill points till slave is worth 2700-3000 its the best price.For grinding use dialogue 2,2,1 as i remeber. after 1st pinishment. Please correct me if I'm wrong or you have better ways.

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
hey mister white knight...

i m a dev, i know how patreon work.. my game is maybe not the best in world, but it eat most of my free times. and yes, its free... completly free. my patreon is a tip jar where peoples have choice to give or not.
i am alone to do it, not a team. i dont have a pc capable of running the sdk of unreal.

so, yeah, all my points are correct. you can try to protect thoses devs if you want, but dont deny the truth.
so developers should live off of people's tips? You're obviously not a serious developer, or you would have known how much time and money are going in to games like these.. I don't know what it is that you develop, but I'm positive it's nowhere near the scale and scope of this project. People shouldn't make things for free. If they do, way to go - but art or entertainment are not just for people to absorb for free forever. The people who make your entertainment deserve a pay, and to not live off of tips.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok, there is a spoiler tag. also there are actual quotes ... it is a free, for everyone, invitation to non roman, non patreons, non interested in pledging, all who just want to check out the game. The cool part is just that - it is a quote, it is under spoiler, so no problem there, it is a public post on their own patreon, there you have it. Free to check out, free to pledge, free to go directly to their patreon and get the links from there. Sharing the location - because you only have their patreon if you still do not want to go for the spoiler. You go for the spoiler and you spill all there is under that spoiler, that is the bad part. You spoiled it for everyone!

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes