2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
@3xpurt
You can disable the blur / depth of field.

For that, go to User/Name/AppData/Local/SlavesOfRom/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor

Open the engine.ini file and add these lines:

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.DepthOfField.MaxSize=0

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017

another 3d game with lets say "ok" graphics .. but minimal content ..

Does a "real" 3d game that succeeded to bring a game to the players and not only a boring limited sex framework (mostly with ugly clipping an no real penetrations) with some lame feature excuses to call it a game, exists ?

Guess i will reanimate my broken Skyrim installation :)

I wish you luck but till now it is ..
download
play for 20 minutes..
delete because nothing to do..

i challenge you to proof me liar :)

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
I was confused about skilling the slaves too.. apprently you can only "train" them by whipping them - not by sexing them.. I was confused by this as well, but the developer said there's gonna be more ways to train them later on..

And I got to say, I've read some comments here, and you guys pirate the game, and complain about a developer that actually came through with everything he said so far.. I mean.. what is up with you? :|

Would really love an explanation.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Some things are restricted to 50$ patrons... Pardon my french but who the fuck would pay 50 bucks just for some small ass "bonus content" in a game thats literally shit, for 50$ i would expect to at least get a well made game that has at least 10 hrs worth of content... i mean this is good for whoever has money to spend i guess.... sorry rant over :LOL:
Do you know how patreon works? It's not a store... you're funding development. It's paying so that the content is made in the first place. If you just want to get off go hire a prostitute.

--

Sep 26, 2017
And I got to say, I've read some comments here, and you guys pirate the game, and complain about a developer that actually came through with everything he said so far.. I mean.. what is up with you? :|

Would really love an explanation.
Not all here are pirates I see it at creative criticism as potential patrons/customers. Im not going to throw money at small results, You would be foolish if so.

Some things are restricted to 50$ patrons... Pardon my french but who the fuck would pay 50 bucks just for some small ass "bonus content" in a game thats literally shit, for 50$ i would expect to at least get a well made game that has at least 10 hrs worth of content... i mean this is good for whoever has money to spend i guess.... sorry rant over :LOL:
Yea thats $50 per month not a one off $50 bucks, a reoccurring payment of $50 bucks per month, which i think is a damn milk factory and the results could be from a drop of milk or a gallon each month of that payment its very unregulated with patreon. All for the sake of supporting the devs.. Its like a go fund me that gets 20K a month only to find out 18 months later you didnt help pay for that wheelchair, stair lift and medical bills but you help pay for that 500K+ mansion they live in now.

Rant w/e again I see it as creative criticism which paves the way for improvements to be made.

Reactions: AlexTorch

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I have a question. are the patreon dollar requirements different versions completely where that content is not in the game at all if you have say the 10 dollar version? Or is it simply some sort of check. Because if its a check someone could easily mod it so that all the content including 100 dollar stuff is open.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should you want some comparison, there is a tag, big, bold, white in blue that says [Unreal Engine] up top, to the left of the title of the game. Click on it and see other devs on same engine how they do. How little resources they need for bigger scope and longer game play (MMO Surgeon comes to mind).
Have fun on this forum, read all about it. You can then decide who you want to support.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017

another 3d game with lets say "ok" graphics .. but minimal content ..

Does a "real" 3d game that succeeded to bring a game to the players and not only a boring limited sex framework (mostly with ugly clipping an no real penetrations) with some lame feature excuses to call it a game, exists ?

i challenge you to proof me liar :)
Honestly the only thing I've seen that came close (apart from heavily modified Skyrim) was XStoryPlayer. Their 3.5 iteration with the Tentacle storyline was exceedingly promising (once you got past the boring first 10 minutes in the lab). Unfortunately for the past 5+ years all I've heard from that small group is that they're working on building a new engine, so I'm calling that project dead until they provide evidence otherwise. :/

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I will happily and enthusiastically pay for a FINISHED adult game that is both entertaining and high quality. Unfortunately there don't seem to be any worth playing since they're all stuck in development hell.

I've donated to about a half-dozen projects I thought had real promise in the past 5+ years and ALL of them, without exception, have petered out midway through development. Money thrown away.

Until any of the games I'm interested in now are fully finished and released I will consider them to be in "alpha" or "beta" state and will treat them as such: I'll try them out to see whether I like it and then follow the progress of the ones I like.

mur

Jun 4, 2017
any cheats?
use Cheat Engine:
  • Money is easy to find
  • Love, Fear and Experience points are also easy
    • Love is <Fear address> -4
    • Experience points is <Fear address> +330

Note:
Even with cheats, you can't get all the slaves (custom or maxed ones) or open all the experience (blow job and reverse cowgirl).

Barbaros2

Jul 20, 2018
How much content? Last time i checked there was just 1 girl and you could just interact her once and that was it.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
You can buy 3 (2 females and one male) slaves and fuck/punish them.
You can easily use cheat engine "value type = 4"

There's gay content too indeed.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Not worth the trouble for now i think and too many things locked for patrons but even that is not worth it atm. Will wait a few updates

Reactions: if95
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes