Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cheats?
wtf no cum insides?
wheres the save folder location?

Last edited:

belladore

Dec 26, 2023
Can someone explain to me why Slaves of Rome is allowed on Patreon while Pure Onyx isn't? I would have thought that Patreon censors would consider Slaves of Rome more extreme by any possible measure: realism (characters represent humans not fictional monsters), context (buying and owning women as slaves), sexual acts depicted (whipping slaves so hard that it leaves scarring), level of consent depicted (the raping aspect is very explicit in Slaves of Rome).

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Can someone explain to me why Slaves of Rome is allowed on Patreon while Pure Onyx isn't? I would have thought that Patreon censors would consider Slaves of Rome more extreme by any possible measure: realism (characters represent humans not fictional monsters), context (buying and owning women as slaves), sexual acts depicted (whipping slaves so hard that it leaves scarring), level of consent depicted (the raping aspect is very explicit in Slaves of Rome).
with the recent update to patreon rules, this game is going to kicked off patreon. Games that have sexual violence of any kind is now going to be banned.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes