RPGM Abandoned Slaves of Amir [Demo] [SlavesOfLove]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cape.jpg

Overview:
In this fantasy world, you are playing Amir - a slave trainer and merchant who has lost most of his money. Your last chance to save yourself is "Julia" - a beautiful slave you have spent your last dime to purchase. You depend on her, but she will need a lot of harsh training on her way of becoming a proper sex slave which you can sell or offer her services. You can be nice at times (or not), but at the end of the day.. you know that slaves need discipline and total abidance. Lucky for you.. you know just what to do.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

5.png 6.jpg 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Well on the one hand, it's very short. On the other it's annoying with the repeated "where did I put the <whatever>" quests. And it stops just as it's about to get interesting.

That said, it's my favorite genre. so fingers crossed.

Reactions: Muyou

Slaves of Love

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Well on the one hand, it's very short. On the other it's annoying with the repeated "where did I put the <whatever>" quests. And it stops just as it's about to get interesting.

That said, it's my favorite genre. so fingers crossed.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, you are right - I am working now on a version with much less fetch quests - didn;t know it was so annoying :). Also, adding more content to the demo. I wanted to make an early release to be able to get feedback as soon as possible - later versions of the demo will have more content

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@TCMS Remember to add mirrors or upload to somewhere else primary.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I wanted to make an early release to be able to get feedback as soon as possible
I can understand that. And to be fair, the fetching would have been less annoying if there'd been a bit more content to follow.

Good luck with the game anyway. It's always good to have another trainer game :)

Slaves of Love

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I can understand that. And to be fair, the fetching would have been less annoying if there'd been a bit more content to follow.

Good luck with the game anyway. It's always good to have another trainer game :)
Yeah, we'll have a better demo version in about two week, hopefully :)

runager99

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
I played the demo and really liked it. When it becomes a real game it should be excellent.

if95

May 3, 2017
In about 2 weeks we should have a longer demo with more options and less key fetching :)

We are working hard on the new, longer, better version of "Slaves of Amir", and hope to have it in about two weeks. Hope you guys are going to like it! :)
Its September...still no update from dev :/

Slaves of Love

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys! The project didn't die, BUT, as mentioned on our page, from day one, we wanted to create a "real" fully 3D bdsm game, based on unreal engine and we were actually able to get a team and do something (I think) is pretty amazing. I know it's not "ok" we took the time off to focus on this instead of Slaves of Amir.. but.. I think whoever will see what we did will understand :). And now, I can finally rest a little and continue working on Slaves of Amir at the same time.

Feel free to check out the new cookie here.. it's on a.. whole different level.. I hope :)

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Wait, does this mean that the name of this topic should change to Slaves of Rome? Having in mind tha Slaves of Amir died and went to heaven in order to develop this new sexy beast of a game, it would make sense if it happened.

Just a heads-up, the MC looks suspiciously similar to General Practitioner's MC. Does it mean that the good ol' Dr. died during surgery?

Reactions: Slaves of Love

Slaves of Love

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Wait, does this mean that the name of this topic should change to Slaves of Rome? Having in mind tha Slaves of Amir died and went to heaven in order to develop this new sexy beast of a game, it would make sense if it happened.

Just a heads-up, the MC looks suspiciously similar to General Practitioner's MC. Does it mean that the good ol' Dr. died during surgery?
It didn't die :). I do apologies for moving it slowly, and "Slaves of Rome" is the reason, so I hope people can understand and forgive :). Slaves of rome is a big team with a big team behind, but "Slaves of Amir" is "my baby" so I'll keep working on it on my own, it will just take longer then I have hoped. However... I think most people will agree it's worth it with Slaves of Rome - I'm really proud with what we are doing there :)