RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Added V 0.13 to the Op link

0.12 - 0.13

ending 18
ending 23
surveillance room
additional scenes
and you can create a safe file working with future versions. Since RAGS isn t supposed to work with such variables please inform me what did not work exactly it should theoretically safe different variables you change during your run with the first char please report everything what you change before and don t work aftermath

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Right click --> Properties. Look down on the bottom Attribute: [] Read-only

Night27

May 8, 2017
Is it possible for someone to do a walkthrough as I am stuck once I get past the starting floor as to what to do next

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is it possible for someone to do a walkthrough as I am stuck once I get past the starting floor as to what to do next
Go into the elevator, use the chip you found inside the doc's office
For the walkthrough I can t write something like that since I practically never play my own games maybe you could ask someone @Qleaf ? maybe he s interested in it

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Updatet the OP

added 6 endings
reworked the first floor for the second char
killed some bugs
created other bugs
hide some scenes and
reworked achievement system

Reactions: WaterRabbit

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
Someone who tells you is stuck at the very beginning (I found the password from the computer, but I can't move on (I have 3 teams to choose about the elevator and so on, but I checked all 3 and I didn’t find 1)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Someone who tells you is stuck at the very beginning (I found the password from the computer, but I can't move on (I have 3 teams to choose about the elevator and so on, but I checked all 3 and I didn’t find 1)
What?

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Go into the elevator, use the chip you found inside the doc's office
For the walkthrough I can t write something like that since I practically never play my own games maybe you could ask someone @Qleaf ? maybe he s interested in it
Why do dev's write games which you cannot follow without a walkthrough. I understand you want to make people think, but damn, at least give us clues. Like the game, but would be much better if I at least knew what you were thinking making the game, remember we can't read your mind.

Reactions: imp16k4
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes