RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sg123114_shot_4.jpg
Overview:
Continuation of

Updated: 22.10.19
Developer/Publisher: - @dglnds
Censorship: None
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game runs on RAGS 2.4.16.0

Or now since the help of Strateg with selectivepaperclip 's Regalia

Installation
:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:
Thanks to he helped a lot with text and typos

To play the game you need to install RAGS and SQL here is a link for a clean Version Anax does a time ago

Download RAGS Version: - -

sg123108_shot_1.jpg sg123109_shot_2.jpg sg123110_shot_3.jpg

Last edited:

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
And how does one play a rags game? Every time i tried to find it using google it sent me to the wrong webpage or one that was malicious or not working.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So female protag game I take it? I mean I can handle rags been ages and I got relearn it but pretty sure protag is female in this... But could be mistaken and it has both as option...

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
So female protag game I take it? I mean I can handle rags been ages and I got relearn it but pretty sure protag is female in this... But could be mistaken and it has both as option...
Yes it's a female protagonist, one of 3 with their own story that adds to an overarching story is intended for future builds, but for now its just the one.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
All good just had to check. Best of luck, but had to be sure sounded good saw the caps and went, I got feeling not for me. You will notice I do this a lot on new posts that don't say male or female on it. I feel it helps people out to ask so it gets tagged I could do alerts for only male protags but lets be honest that is really broad I watch for pregnancy tags instead and cross fingers its male pc knocking up some one else not other way around :p

But I don't mind slavery if I am not the slave and I got genitals that match my own vanilla like that sadly... But after that I don't care if I bang beast girls or humans closest to unvanilla I get but here still vanilla but would make my other friends cringe if they knew I liked drawn pics of females let alone wasn't picky enough to care if they had ears and fur lol

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Crashes during the intro, I get to the line of text where it said something along the lines of 'you read the email for the 8th time' It crashes whilst i'm reading the text. may be 5 seconds after I've clicked continue 3 times. The click to continue is greyed out so I think its trying to load something and falls over. No error message

If I skip the intro the same thing happens after i loads the first screen showing the hospital bed. The game exists without any warning and without me clicking anything except skip intro

I'm windows 10
rags version 2.4.16.0
Downloaded the mega & Zippy Versions

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Crashes during the intro, I get to the line of text where it said something along the lines of 'you read the email for the 8th time' It crashes whilst i'm reading the text. may be 5 seconds after I've clicked continue 3 times. The click to continue is greyed out so I think its trying to load something and falls over. No error message

If I skip the intro the same thing happens after i loads the first screen showing the hospital bed. The game exists without any warning and without me clicking anything except skip intro

I'm windows 10
rags version 2.4.16.0
Downloaded the mega & Zippy Versions
Hmm...i'm running the same and it works fine for me...
Sounds like it crashes when trying to load the audio.

Couple of things to check.

1. have you downloaded/installed WMP, .NET 2.0 Service Pack 2 and Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5?
2. Some RAGS games run into trouble if they have "read only" checked in the properties menu, make sure thats unchecked.

aside from those things, not sure what to tell you.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Yep, I've got to all those things updated although I have net 3.0. I'm a veteran of many rags games, but I never play with the sound on....

Do you know any other rags game that trigger audio at the start of the game?

I just downloaded wife trainer and had a click around and it was fine.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Yep, I've got to all those things updated although I have net 3.0. I'm a veteran of many rags games, but I never play with the sound on....

Do you know any other rags game that trigger audio at the start of the game?

I just downloaded wife trainer and had a click around and it was fine.
I think Drunken Cowboy has music right at the start.

Cant check it right now, but can you disable the audio right at the start? I think the option is there.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I think Drunken Cowboy has music right at the start.

Cant check it right now, but can you disable the audio right at the start? I think the option is there.
It does. Space Ditz also (along with most Dollmistress games).

Jan 5, 2018
i have the security chip and go to the 2nd floor i checked the reports inside the computer now i dont know what to do.. (im in the area where there is a snack machine and bondage room with a mirror in it) i also have a small device but dont know where to use it. any help would be appreciated.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
i have the security chip and go to the 2nd floor i checked the reports inside the computer now i dont know what to do.. (im in the area where there is a snack machine and bondage room with a mirror in it) i also have a small device but dont know where to use it. any help would be appreciated.
Look Deeper...only make sure your Will is high.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes