RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Crashes during the intro, I get to the line of text where it said something along the lines of 'you read the email for the 8th time' It crashes whilst i'm reading the text. may be 5 seconds after I've clicked continue 3 times. The click to continue is greyed out so I think its trying to load something and falls over. No error message

If I skip the intro the same thing happens after i loads the first screen showing the hospital bed. The game exists without any warning and without me clicking anything except skip intro

I'm windows 10
rags version 2.4.16.0
Downloaded the mega & Zippy Versions
Download it again maybe you downloaded it while I updated the dl file/ yes time to time I update the file without saying it

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Just downloaded the mega again, its still doing the same thing.

There are no options to turn off the audio. I've don't think I've ever seen options in a Rags game all i can do via the menu drop downs is font size and load/save options.

Dglangs just sent me a beta version and that works fine.

Reactions: dglnds
Jan 5, 2018
ow dayum i was in there and i actually checked the mirror but it gave me game over before so i was scared to check it back again lol thanks also im loving the game so far thank u for ur hardwork :D

Reactions: dglnds

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Just an update on my crash situation, the new beta crashed on me when I went into the lift, presume it plays music and the new beta doesn't play music at the start? That would confirm its the audio giving me an issue.

Once I disabled audio it was fine.

I couldn't disable audio in the one loaded here as it crashed before I was able to disable it. You need to have an initial scene that allows options to be selected before commencing the game :cool:

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Just an update on my crash situation, the new beta crashed on me when I went into the lift, presume it plays music and the new beta doesn't play music at the start? That would confirm its the audio giving me an issue.

Once I disabled audio it was fine.

I couldn't disable audio in the one loaded here as it crashed before I was able to disable it. You need to have an initial scene that allows options to be selected before commencing the game :cool:
As far as I'm aware, the newest version will be going public soon (still a few scenes to sort out) so hopefully all will be well.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
How to make "Nurse Jacky" leave the room?
what should i do after visiting the security room?
thx
jacky you can either convince her if you have the body suit or the nurse outfit
after visiting the security room look for the mirror have a high will and look deep into it

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Ther s the link to the newest version

Changelog 0,09-0,10:

added ending 16
a lot of text rewriten
music options from the start
added Intro
added use for syringe
added reports in the surveilance room
killed some bugs
give birth to new bugs

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Does this go any further than meeting Lady Seraph and waking up again?
But you could look for every different ending or hidden scenes did you found out what Jane and sheila doing togheter did you found the different transisions from the intro to path1

DawnRid

Aug 7, 2017
How does one leave the room after hearing you have to hurry to the clinic for your first day?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes