RPGM Abandoned Slavers Edition! [v3.3] [Dashrainbow]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
2 weeks have passed since dev said it would be 1-2 weeks. I assume holiday's is the reason/excuse. As for releasing stuff. It works exactly as it does in a normal Pokemon game.

Raharu

Nov 14, 2017
I feel dumb for having to ask this, but how do I progress after the first gym? I captured the Gym Leader, although if I go back into the gym she's still there and the game asks if I want to catch her again. No new paths have opened up, I've traveled back and forth between Litten and Rook and there's no where else to go. Not sure if I'm just missing something or my game is borked.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I remember after catching her just going to the next town by back tracking to the 4 way and going up. Unsure what triggered to allow that. Also game devs been silent since my last post so might be a dead/abandoned project and will give it another month before calling it. Did post to the dev's forum page over at hypnopics asking/guessing at what's causing the delay but that was exactly a month ago and still no response. Dev was last shown as active January 5th (just logged in) but last comment was December 5th answering my question regarding the frequency of updates which was "every couple of months" so they still are in the clear for that as it has been a couple of months since the last update which was 3 months ago now. Not someone I'd recommend throwing money at yet if they had presented the option due to their radio silence for over a month and before saying the next update was a week or 2 out and that was over a month ago.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
After 3 months of radio silence on the devs part and multiple attempts to contact them I've decided to just call this one abandoned.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
This game is stupidly bad. Had to use 32 Health potions to finally defeat a pokemon. He constantly used Sonic Boom that reduced me from 28 to 8 hp.....so much grind....

ArmoredDom

Apr 3, 2018
I have a feeling that this won't be addressed since this is abandond, but I was wondering if anyone could help me find Elsa so I could find the damn cop?

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Unsure if there is any sexual content yet (as in just got started). Dev's first game, I think the name would of been Pokemon Slaver's Edition but Nintendo has a thing about shutting people down who use their IP name's due to copyright laws throughout the world. Can't seem to find a save editor that will allow me to edit anything due to the Pokemon Essentials modifications done to RPG Maker XP.
I understand that this comment is really old, but you could also just crack the game open using a decompiler and look at the contents directly.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't crack into RPGM games, I'll unren RenPy games but would rather play RPGM ones.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote