Seeking slave trainer games

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
hello,

i know that this has been asked quite a few times but do you guys know of some good slave trainer games?
i am actualy looking for a certain game i have played a year or so ago it should be older than that and all i rlly know about it is that its text based, you are a slaver, you can impracnate the girl you can even have different races or futa or gay and all that.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
hello,

i know that this has been asked quite a few times but do you guys know of some good slave trainer games?
i am actualy looking for a certain game i have played a year or so ago it should be older than that and all i rlly know about it is that its text based, you are a slaver, you can impracnate the girl you can even have different races or futa or gay and all that.
?
?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
1. Strive for power
2. Free Cities
3. Hentai High School (kinda sorta)
4. Something Unlimited
5. No Haven
6. Stationmaster
7. Whoremaker

Reactions: andreyy32

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Just to put my small contribution on topic & maybe help someone.
Also, if anyone found any new game in slavery/trainer genre, I am all ears, for I have exhausted all known games.

Bellow are list of games I can think of & my short comment on each. Comment is personal opinion, so I hope no one get's offended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
I recomend sooo highly Masters of Raana loads of detailed interactive slave trining with many unique girls and infinite semi generic ones in open world rpg univers. already loads of content by my standards and the most active developer ive ever seen. slave personalities are fairly deeply modeled in variables. got to check it out. enjoy

Reactions: JungleNuts