Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I tried following the instruction, but at 45% no matter what I do, the window where I must click ok will still be there to stop me with the installation :-((((

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Wow this is a blast from the past. I remember enjoying it but being annoyed there isn't a way to make sure your childhood friend is chosen as Miss Twilight.

roktav

Jun 14, 2018
No, I changed auto forward setup. From skip everything to skip previously read messages (or other way around, dont remember). Soon after start of game I deleted it as it isnt that good, so I unfortunately cant be more of a help.

TheRealDeal21

Jun 5, 2018
No, I changed auto forward setup. From skip everything to skip previously read messages (or other way around, dont remember). Soon after start of game I deleted it as it isnt that good, so I unfortunately cant be more of a help.
Eh makes sense. i wanna stop but I'm gonna push through it a bit more maybe it gets better?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Lot's of interesting stuff this week, I have to admit.
Things like this or CatGirlAlliance could sure happen more often. Speaking of which, the premise seems kinda similar.

Saberöpst

Sep 3, 2017
Nothing happens after I install it.
Starting just stops it directly.
Got Windows 10. It installs fine but non of the compatibility seems to help

JohnSmith1234

Nov 28, 2017
I tried following the instruction, but at 45% no matter what I do, the window where I must click ok will still be there to stop me with the installation :-((((
My Daemon Tools was creating a new mount for each disk. There is a setting under general to "Mount to existing virtual drive" that fixed the issue. Good luck!!

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I mean.. I know that reading the tags is difficult, but at least two seconds. If those two tags doesn't answer your question, I honestly don't know what kind of VN you're looking for.
Reading tags is no worse than reading comments as far as I'm concerned. Some Visual Novels (like DMD and GGGB) have point mechanics that develop the character and stories more than a lot of more straight forward VN games. I would say those have more gameplay mechanics than more traditional VN and are therefore worthwhile and even have a large degree of replayability. Even though this is tagged with branching paths and multiple endings, it could be narrowed down to one or two choices in the story which isn't as interesting to some players. The tags are great to have, but sometimes it's nice to be able to get more specific information about the game before investing time into it. That is, to me at least, the great thing about writing comments and getting better information from the community. Thanks for the assistance.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Reading tags is no worse than reading comments as far as I'm concerned. Some Visual Novels (like DMD and GGGB) have point mechanics that develop the character and stories more than a lot of more straight forward VN games. I would say those have more gameplay mechanics than more traditional VN and are therefore worthwhile and even have a large degree of replayability. Even though this is tagged with branching paths and multiple endings, it could be narrowed down to one or two choices in the story which isn't as interesting to some players. The tags are great to have, but sometimes it's nice to be able to get more specific information about the game before investing time into it. That is, to me at least, the great thing about writing comments and getting better information from the community. Thanks for the assistance.
For a game that is mainly Nukige and I quote this:
Nukige

This visual novel is focused on the erotic content, the storyline and characterization (if any) play a secondary role
Do you really expect some sort of "advanced gameplay mechanics" and "characters development"? Again, I know that reading tags may be boring, but at least don't stop just at two. Read the whole package. Also, you're comparing a japanese VN with western one's that both of them have nothing to do with each other, seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
For a game that is mainly Nukige and I quote this:

Do you really expect some sort of "advanced gameplay mechanics" and "characters development"? Again, I know that reading tags may be boring, but at least don't stop just at two. Read the whole package. Also, you're comparing a japanese VN with western one's that both of them have nothing to do with each other, seriously.
It was really just a simple question. I didn't expect a detailed description or review of the game(nor did I ask for one), just a pointer on whether or not it had any interesting gameplay mechanics. And I certainly didn't expect anyone to get so offended, but it's the internet so that's what you get I suppose.

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
There's no difference. The crack is what you need to download for making the game start. There's no regular or cracked version. You need to download first the game and then the crack. Next time read the instructions instead of doing silly questions.
Where is this crack you talked about?

Apr 1, 2018
Reads "Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)" :HideThePain: ah yes seems pretty medium to me 10 to 30 HRS!!? pfff no biggie we see 90hrs long game everyday. No but seriously tho all jokes aside is this game really that long? are they fr?

Sep 12, 2021
This was a decent nukige. Mostly vanilla with some BDSM scenes to spice things up a bit. I enjoyed my time with it. Check my review for full details.

Sep 12, 2021
Reads "Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)" :HideThePain: ah yes seems pretty medium to me 10 to 30 HRS!!? pfff no biggie we see 90hrs long game everyday. No but seriously tho all jokes aside is this game really that long? are they fr?
It took me almost 13 hours, which is a normal length for most VNs of this type.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote