CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
how the f can you say something like that to kelly she is an amazing teacher now i'm pissed.......
easily the squared jaw and broad face lean towards a more masculine bone structure, if you remove the make up and do a pixie cut you effectively got a guy, or male like drag.
Okay Okay i've included the Torrent File From cmacload42(DEV) in the OP Happy now?

Edit: Hopefully it's working i don't use torrent....
last time I tried it, it wasn't seeded.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
easily the squared jaw and broad face lean towards a more masculine bone structure, if you remove the make up and do a pixie cut you effectively got a guy, or male like drag.

last time I tried it, it wasn't seeded.
okay... can you please stop talking about Kelly as an trans/male person for me it's off topic spam!

could you please try the torrent link in the op so i could put a new link in it if not seeded.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
okay... can you please stop talking about Kelly as an trans/male person for me it's off topic spam!

could you please try the torrent link in the op so i could put a new link in it if not seeded.
Um what are you on about in the first part? it was one side comment and hasn't been mentioned since.
and if it's the torrent from the dev's site which isn't in the op (doesn't look like op updated yet.)
seriously get a torrent program cause I just double checked the one from , took a hot minute to initialize but between the time I tried two days ago and now 23 seeds and 5 peers when it was 0 for everything, so it's working now oddly enough (makes me wonder why I went through all that hassle a few nights...)

Edit: sorry realized what happen, it posted something I thought I had removed. damn forums saves stuff if you don't delete it from the chat box :/ so sorry on that.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
So, something is driving me crazy. Wasn't Anko from Naruto one of the slaves in this game? I distinctively remember her character in a game like this. Does anyone know?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
So, something is driving me crazy. Wasn't Anko from Naruto one of the slaves in this game? I distinctively remember her character in a game like this. Does anyone know?
Nope no Anko there is a Slave list in the game.... and in the OP now as an rar

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Yes, mate. I realize she isn't in this game. I am asking if anyone knows if there is a third-party Anko slave for Slave Maker OR if anyone knows a trainer game like Slave Maker that has Anko in it, because I am trying to remember and it is bothering me.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Yes, mate. I realize she isn't in this game. I am asking if anyone knows if there is a third-party Anko slave for Slave Maker OR if anyone knows a trainer game like Slave Maker that has Anko in it, because I am trying to remember and it is bothering me.
Probably brothel King mod or one of the third party mods for this game. I know that there's an SDK for this game that's suppose to make it easier to add new characters and events but I really haven't played with it.

valkarianss

Nov 26, 2017
The gold that you personally own is not the same as the gold that you have to train your current slave with. You can see how much you personally own under the "Slave Maker" tab, then under the "Vitals" Subtab.
So whats the point of fully training a slave, it says pick them up from the slave market yet either i have to buy them again or they arent there? Hope im not missing an obvious reason for this

Shadowsnake

Apr 30, 2017
So whats the point of fully training a slave, it says pick them up from the slave market yet either i have to buy them again or they arent there? Hope im not missing an obvious reason for this
What do you mean by picking them up at the slave market? Are you refering to the auction house or the screen where you select Shampoo, Ranma, Yurika...etc...?

Also, did you pick freelancer or guild member?

valkarianss

Nov 26, 2017
What do you mean by picking them up at the slave market? Are you refering to the auction house or the screen where you select Shampoo, Ranma, Yurika...etc...?

Also, did you pick freelancer or guild member?
Picked Freelancer, but buying a slave from the auction and then talking to them gives me the option to fully train them. Which then says they will be available for training in the Slave Market.

Shadowsnake

Apr 30, 2017
Picked Freelancer, but buying a slave from the auction and then talking to them gives me the option to fully train them. Which then says they will be available for training in the Slave Market.
So Slaves that you buy in the Auction house are all minor slaves that provide benefits to your training in the background. Some for example Cora, she will help speed up recovery or hurt slaves, benefits like that. They aren't full slaves like Shampoo or Ranma or so on.

Since you picked freelancer, any gold that you earn is available to use right away (it works differently with guild member) so feel free to buy whatever minor slaves you fancy. You can visit them by making your assistant watch your slave during the day while you use the "Talk to your slaves" option, bear in mind not all have images and default generic images with show instead.

valkarianss

Nov 26, 2017
So Slaves that you buy in the Auction house are all minor slaves that provide benefits to your training in the background. Some for example Cora, she will help speed up recovery or hurt slaves, benefits like that. They aren't full slaves like Shampoo or Ranma or so on.

Since you picked freelancer, any gold that you earn is available to use right away (it works differently with guild member) so feel free to buy whatever minor slaves you fancy. You can visit them by making your assistant watch your slave during the day while you use the "Talk to your slaves" option, bear in mind not all have images and default generic images with show instead.
Well thats certainly annoying, was hoping maybe if i bought a slave and used the fully train option that once i was done with my current slave i could pick them from the slave menu.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
IMO the successor of this game is "Brothel King" there are several tutorials and you can easily make your own girls, even mod and cheat the game to keep doing them nonstop... just in case you guys wanted a similar-more-modern game like this one.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
okay to counter Storm4n's commentary, it's easier to cheat in this game because you can just Press the G in Gold which will boost obedience and give you some gold. now alot of the issues with this game is more so due to it's community of " oh you have to play this to find out or discover blah blah." which makes it a pain in the ass to min max and having to dig through a wiki that in all honesty hasn't been updated in sometime as there are items and events available for certain slaves that aren't listed in the wiki

if I would have to say my biggest gripe is there is no good beginners guide to help people interested in the game get into the game, instead they have to meander through a controlled chaos wiki that is aimed towards more mid late game then early game, cause that first slave is actually an important starting point and there is really no way to create an informed decision.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I remember playing through several versions without knowing about the succubus/demon transformation that gave you a +10 rate when selling your slave, nor did I know about the courtesan training that gave you IIRC another +10 to score...

Then it was about finding the fairy ring to rise stats but it all was for naught unless you had a sufficient high training skill to allow scores of over 100 on your slaves.Also the damn stables/cow transformation for that crazed nobleman which allowed you to get a cowgirl and train them for milking and shit like that...

Game was absolutely great for its time, now coding and progrms have improved a lot and things are different.
This game is the Marius legions of the slave training games, glorious and past... now we fucking got marines. lol

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I remember playing through several versions without knowing about the succubus/demon transformation that gave you a +10 rate when selling your slave, nor did I know about the courtesan training that gave you IIRC another +10 to score...

Then it was about finding the fairy ring to rise stats but it all was for naught unless you had a sufficient high training skill to allow scores of over 100 on your slaves.Also the damn stables/cow transformation for that crazed nobleman which allowed you to get a cowgirl and train them for milking and shit like that...

Game was absolutely great for its time, now coding and progrms have improved a lot and things are different.
This game is the Marius legions of the slave training games, glorious and past... now we fucking got marines. lol
funny. considering the game was a culmination of several people and anyone can pick up the banner and rework it to a more efficient modern version I don't think the game itself is a thing of the past, I think the community around it that caused the cloak and dagger problems that you listed that effectively deter players is a thing of the past. could the game be smaller? yeah probably significantly so. remember Cmacload42 isn't the original creator he was passed the banner and somewhere along the line I think he wanted to drop it and had no one to give it to. I wouldn't be surprised if someone got around to either making a sequel or a new version entirely. but brothel king sadly is not that game, there are plenty of games that come close but drop the ball.

this game has flaws but there has yet to be a game that could effectively replace it.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
funny. considering the game was a culmination of several people and anyone can pick up the banner and rework it to a more efficient modern version I don't think the game itself is a thing of the past, I think the community around it that caused the cloak and dagger problems that you listed that effectively deter players is a thing of the past. could the game be smaller? yeah probably significantly so. remember Cmacload42 isn't the original creator he was passed the banner and somewhere along the line I think he wanted to drop it and had no one to give it to. I wouldn't be surprised if someone got around to either making a sequel or a new version entirely. but brothel king sadly is not that game, there are plenty of games that come close but drop the ball.

this game has flaws but there has yet to be a game that could effectively replace it.
cmacload42 worked since 2010 till 2015 on Slave Maker 3 nothing was past down he wanted to make a new game from Pooloka's flash game Slave Maker

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes