bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
From the Dev:
These are downloads of parts of the game as rar files, Each part is a logic part of the game and you can donwload only the Basic Pack for a simple version of the game, or all parts for the full game with all slaves. In the install folder of the game for the Basic Pack is a file "Slave List.html" that will tell you what pack contains what slave.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Damn son, loved this game. Back then when sites like these were kinda hard to come across...

Kinda sad this got abandoned, it's been years since its last update and I kinda liked it back then.

Reactions: mrblackson

IronMallet

Jul 29, 2017
Damn son, loved this game. Back then when sites like these were kinda hard to come across...

Kinda sad this got abandoned, it's been years since its last update and I kinda liked it back then.
Same here, this was one of the first games I came across, way before I knew sites like these existed.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
There is a problem on mac such that even when you follow his instructions for allow mac to run the game you can't play as a freelancer in that even when you select it you are still secretly subjected to the time limit anyone know how to fix that?

valkarianss

Nov 26, 2017
So can somebody explain to me on how to buy extra slaves from the slave market? It just keeps saying i dont have enough GP

wrath987

Jun 17, 2017
um do you have enough GP, you start out really broke, sometimes with a debt, takes awhile to earn money enough to buy a slave.

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
How do you get pregnant and incest scenes? I really don't know how anybody knows like a walkthrough for it? Please

Shadowsnake

Apr 30, 2017
So can somebody explain to me on how to buy extra slaves from the slave market? It just keeps saying i dont have enough GP
The gold that you personally own is not the same as the gold that you have to train your current slave with. You can see how much you personally own under the "Slave Maker" tab, then under the "Vitals" Subtab.

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
This was the game that got me into erotic games.. Hope cmacload42 updates it someday! I vastly prefer SM 3.5 over A Spell For All tbh

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Okay Okay i've included the Torrent File From cmacload42(DEV) in the OP Happy now?

Edit: Hopefully it's working i don't use torrent....

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes