NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Yes all Packs(v3.5) are in the 6.7GB download file.
Oh, cheers. That is nice. I was thinking about trying Slave Maker again out of nostalgia but grimaced at the thought of having to get all the packs, so this is convenient.
I am gonna wait for someone to put up some mirrors, since it is impossible to download 6 gb from Mega without having to wait almost a full day because of the Download Limit.

Reactions: Hdgamingboy

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Fuck... 6.6 GB??? Seriously?

Can anybody comment whether or not this is worth it?
That's kind of hard to answer some of the slaves have story etc and you get special event and other things with them and them some of the slaves don't have any events or story they just are generic pictures for training and other activities.

But if you have datacap on you network I'm pretty sure that it isn't worth it unless you are willing to use over 50 some hours in to it it gets pretty tedious and boring after a while

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Played it for several hours.
Some of the chars are pretty well made and have matching pics and storys. Wouldnt expect any updates soon (or at all) but if u r interested in slave makers u can have some fun with this one.

Way better than for example Jack-of-Ninetails imo. It has less options true, but actually makes use of the ones it has instead of giving u dozens of meaningless buttons. ( ' - ')

Kinda the best slave-maker of this kind out there. Obviously no comparison to guys who try to make a living out of it, but its free after all.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
just asking: why is it called slaver maker in the title while it's obiously slave maker 3? slave maker 1 and 2 were quite different...

other than that, the bigger slave maker game is called sim brothel, where the focus lies more on getting money with girls rather than training them. the sequel of sim brothel is called sim brothel revival.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Greetings.

Only one link for download in the OP and only MEGA.
Where there are restrictions on the traffic for unregistered users.
EDIT: An additional link has been added. Thanks to moder.

Well, guys, take the archived (to reduce its size) torrent file from the attach : )

Regards.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Technically speaking, making an account on MEGA for more bandwith available for downloading files, it's quite easy and takes five seconds. That being said, I've added a NOPY link. Sadly, this is all I can do.

Reactions: bllahbllub

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Technically speaking, making an account on MEGA for more bandwith available for downloading files, it's quite easy and takes five seconds. That being said, I've added a NOPY link. Sadly, this is all I can do.
members shouldn't be forced to create accounts to be able to download something.

if nothing else helps, a torrent link is always nice.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
memebers shouldn't be forced to create accounts to be able to download something.
Nobody is forcing to do anything to anyone, since in the end we always make more links that you can count, to give possibilities to everyone. However, again, takes literally five seconds to do something that can be made with a false email, if you don't want to use your personal (because not always is possible to mirror game this big). But anyway, let's close this off-topic.

Reactions: kalifianto

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Calm down, guys, and don't worry.
If it's convenient for topic's author to use a single link, even with some restrictions, so be it.
Moders always check the OP and create additional links, if it necessary.
Moreover... torrent file just above (post #27).

Regards.

Reactions: UserX and brynhildr

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
This is the game that started it all for me :) I got so tired of waiting for update that I found many others. It's quite buggy and grindy, but if you pick some of the more developed slaves it is quite fun!

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for sharing, this reminds me of a similar game i was checking before i knew about this site, its similar to those slave maker games, i forgot the name, something rebirth i think, it was a good game, good story too with several character options and all that, but i stopped checking because the game had too many bugs back then and it was a huge game so keep downloading was hard.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I've been waiting for an update for this game for months or years..I lost count and hope with it as well, so I stopped checking for news and removed the dev's blog from my bookmark list. A shame really because this is one of the superior works in the "sexual training/dystopian fantasy world" genre, far more superior than the stuff you see on patreon (though the artwork for this is mostly from games or the web, in other words non commissioned). I guess you can't blame the dev for dropping it because he has a life and this was just a hobby of his and no one paid him a single cent for it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Nobody is forcing to do anything to anyone, since in the end we always make more links that you can count, to give possibilities to everyone. However, again, takes literally five seconds to do something that can be made with a false email, if you don't want to use your personal (because not always is possible to mirror game this big). But anyway, let's close this off-topic.
having a company taking over a folder on your pc (to be able to download the stuff in there) is never a good thing. you never actually know if they secretly check out your datas and so on. it might take only 5 seconds, but you always have to be online with ya account and take quite some privacy risks (and jeah i might be overcautious... but who isn't in nowadays world). apart from that i did check it out and it caused quite some problems when downloading something. it just didn't do it properly and took me always half an hour till it worked (always telling me that it couldn't download). after messing around with it i simply shreddered it >.>.

it's ofc not the fault of the uploader if he can only provide people with mega. if it's the case however please inform someone that can help you getting e.g. torrent or nopy and so on ^^.

What the fuck do you want him to do? Force Mega to change their policy?
actually that would be great! a few years ago everyone was able to download from mega without having to use an account. those were great times back then!

Reactions: ponyguy

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
This is one of the best slave management I ever played. Trust me with this is 100% worth it. I'm Still sad that the developer lost interest. 10/10 IGN

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes