PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
tell me if this works for you, tho if anything needs editing you can just open it up as a text document it's that simple.

oh and Nashk, Development stopped like 3 years ago, and the developer pretty much all but admitted to losing interest in developing it further past one more patch that never came to fruition. this game may as well be abandoned, even tho it's more or less feature complete.
Thanks, sorry to be asking, but how do i use that file?

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks, hey, do you know how to create a new appearance for the MC in this game? 'Cause i wanted to create one appearance of Guts from Berserk

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Thanks, hey, do you know how to create a new appearance for the MC in this game? 'Cause i wanted to create one appearance of Guts from Berserk
I'd suggest you go to the Blogspot link in the OP, and then click on the Futanari link in the top right of the page. You'll need to make an account (it's free) and there you'll find a ton of resources on modding the game.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

adv

Aug 16, 2016
upload_2018-5-22_18-22-2.png

I have some issues about clicking the flash player buttons. Coud anyone help me about this?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
View attachment 101945

I have some issues about clicking the flash player buttons. Coud anyone help me about this?
Basically it should be asking for more storage space. You show be able to click on the green 'check mark' and it would allow flash to use more space on your HD to store information. At least that is what would happen to me. I can't read your error.

adv

Aug 16, 2016
Basically it should be asking for more storage space. You show be able to click on the green 'check mark' and it would allow flash to use more space on your HD to store information. At least that is what would happen to me. I can't read your error.
It questioned for the allowing for more space but i cant click on neither two of choices :(

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
It questioned for the allowing for more space but i cant click on neither two of choices :(
Well that sounds like it would be a problem on your end and not with the game. Did you check to see you have that latest version of Flash downloaded?

Reactions: adv
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes