bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
the torrent file is last version or need update ?
That i don't know it's from the dev's website you can start the game and look what version it says.

so was posting it worth it ^_- jk
Sure i posted over 20 games already here i know how people are that doesn't mean that i can or can't be friendly with them.

After a long time without playing this game, I went after looking for it and playing again a few days ago. Officially the owner released the 3.5, I saw in futanari Palace that some fan posted a 3.5.01 ... This 3.5.02 has the same description as I remember from the previous update. Is it a really recent update or is this the same 3.5.01?
I have the updates from his/her blog 13 dec 2015 was the 3.5.01 update and 4 days later on 17 dec he posted the bugfix 3.5.02

Reactions: RJP

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
the mega caps for me due to contents size and nopy was too slow so I tried to pull all the files from the authors G-Drive links as the torrent was dead Ef my luck. funnily enough the only thing missing a G-Drive is Basics which is just argh inducing because I managed to download everything else in 5 minutes through this route. guess I'll have to wait till Mega sorts itself out before I try to grab it.

all that being said kind of shocked considering how mod happy this forum can get that it hasn't ran wild with the SDK yet and made a dozen more packs. and for those saying the game is complete, the author never said it was, at best the game is feature complete. that being said it's been over a year since the author said anything about the game or posted even a minor update. so really it's probably up to the forum mods to figure out if it's Hiatus/Abandoned or (feature) Complete.

I'll probably take a stab at playing the 3.5 version once I download the basics as I haven't touched this game since V.2

on a side not every time I see Bllahbllub's Signature I think " eh crap is that a 3D render of Katelyn Jenner?"

Reactions: Julius

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
the mega caps for me due to contents size and nopy was too slow so I tried to pull all the files from the authors G-Drive links as the torrent was dead Ef my luck. funnily enough the only thing missing a G-Drive is Basics which is just argh inducing because I managed to download everything else in 5 minutes through this route. guess I'll have to wait till Mega sorts itself out before I try to grab it.

all that being said kind of shocked considering how mod happy this forum can get that it hasn't ran wild with the SDK yet and made a dozen more packs. and for those saying the game is complete, the author never said it was, at best the game is feature complete. that being said it's been over a year since the author said anything about the game or posted even a minor update. so really it's probably up to the forum mods to figure out if it's Hiatus/Abandoned or (feature) Complete.

I'll probably take a stab at playing the 3.5 version once I download the basics as I haven't touched this game since V.2

on a side not every time I see Bllahbllub's Signature I think " eh crap is that a 3D render of Katelyn Jenner?"
how the f can you say something like that to kelly she is an amazing teacher now i'm pissed.......

Braffereborn

Dec 5, 2017
so can anyone get this game to actually work. I downloaded all the packs, but for some reason i get caught in the wait screen purgatory. If people want I can show the file directories for who I'm trying to start with, and maybe that will help the problem

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
so can anyone get this game to actually work. I downloaded all the packs, but for some reason i get caught in the wait screen purgatory. If people want I can show the file directories for who I'm trying to start with, and maybe that will help the problem
What do you use to open the game? HTML/EXE/SWF?

Edit: HTML game is buggy as you said "wait screen purgatory" but only with the HTML.... SWF and .EXE working fine for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 112288

so i was wondering if all the assitans and slave packs are included here. and for those who want an easy start there are 2 ways to do it 1 you download a file with cheat codes and open slavemaker with it or 2 you use SMM and change some things in files like how much you can upgrade in the creation and a slaves start stats so she will sell for a high price.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
so i was wondering if all the assitans and slave packs are included here. and for those who want an easy start there are 2 ways to do it 1 you download a file with cheat codes and open slavemaker with it or 2 you use SMM and change some things in files like how much you can upgrade in the creation and a slaves start stats so she will sell for a high price.
Yes all the packs are included and the save manager(SMM.exe)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
God I remember playing this before I started college back in 2008.
The Nostalgia man. Great game with loads of content. I dont think I ever finished all the slaves either. Super fun.
yeah its truly worth every second of it or at least was. did any new content add to this?

a split into parts lower that 4 gb would be apreciatet mega tells me its above transfer limit

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks for the upload.
Would've been better, if the file was split into <4GB.
a split into parts lower that 4 gb would be apreciatet mega tells me its above transfer limit
There is a torrent file – page 2, post #27.

the torrent file is last version or need update ?
Torrent file includes only the full game itself version 3.5.
Links for updates 3.5.01 and 3.5.02 in the OP.

Regards.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Okay i'm gonna try and split the rar file and upload it Two Parts with each 3.5GB or in 7 Parts each 1GB?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I've played a version of this game before, and I remember you could choose the sex of the protagonist...

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Yes Male Slave Master, Female Slave Master and Dickgirl Slave Master.
Ah, the last one must be a new addition. Or at least, it wasn't there when I played it. :D

In any case, I'm hoping that the tags would reflect that.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Ah, the last one must be a new addition. Or at least, it wasn't there when I played it. :D

In any case, I'm hoping that the tags would reflect that.
yea kinda, my fault for not writting it in genre(forgotten) i can't add tags.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Virus found in the pack !!!!
I have the old version and this is a new Salve fix this please.
I have antoher picture this name give^^.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Virus found in the pack !!!!
I have the old version and this is a new Salve fix this please.
I have antoher picture this name give^^.
25.04.2018 15.11.25;Ein Objekt (Datei) wurde gefunden.;F:SlaveMaker 3.5\Images\Slaves\Morrigan\retrieved.jpg;F:SlaveMaker 3.5\Images\Slaves\Morrigan\retrieved.jpg;Trojan-Downloader.JS.Adload.f;Informationen

Weird only if i scan this image it says something i think it's harmeless when even kaspersky doesn't do the virus alert or even mention it till i scan this image.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Okay i'm gonna try and split the rar file and upload it Two Parts with each 3.5GB or in 7 Parts each 1GB?
7 with 1 gb would be perfect. atm im trying the nopy download but its giving my lappy quite a pain ... everything laggs

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
This is a classic and as far as gameplay goes it's one of the better games
Never could masturbate to it though, It's like going on e-hentai and turning on shuffle

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes