Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This game is old^^.
Has such potential only unfortunately there is nothing more for about 1 year more.
A pity.

On the subject of censorship yes and no is mixed in this version actually the goal was to keep all uncensored.
But there were several people making the new chars for the game.

And that includes forms of censorship.
So girls from the original are without censorship.

I hope that the game new live becomming^^.
the hope dies last one always says ^ ^

Oh yes for all who want to have it easier after the first girl can you make the sand box mode can all girls play with the values that you have earned ern ^ ^.

Additional tip for points.
There is a boy who gives alls girls out.
if you can get it off.
Give me a choice with continue or report.
When you report it all matters.
= 1 skill points.
Goes super sin sanus mode.

Is give a cheat work in ol modis.
click the G with the mouse on. =Gold^^

Everything is there you can turn on the language package.
For the most part, they change thir language.

Options.

This must be entered in the options.

Jun 2, 2017
Fuck... 6.6 GB??? Seriously?

Can anybody comment whether or not this is worth it?
As someone who's played this... Yes, it is... but it was definitely more worth it when it was still being updated. As it is right now, it's still fantastic, but nonetheless carries a somberness about it.

Like Shakespeare's lost play Love's Labour's Won, this is an excellent work that has been tragically doomed to be one day forgotten by human memory; quite possibly by the death of it's author.

I don't know if cmac is still alive, but considering it's now been more than a year (Scratch that, five months as of checking tfgames... still not encouraging) since I last seen him/her active and him/her mentioning health problems... Well, I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. I really hope s/he's still alive.

Reactions: 215303j

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
As someone who's played this... Yes, it is... but it was definitely more worth it when it was still being updated. As it is right now, it's still fantastic, but nonetheless carries a somberness about it.

Like Shakespeare's lost play Love's Labour's Won, this is an excellent work that has been tragically doomed to be one day forgotten by human memory; quite possibly by the death of it's author.

I don't know if cmac is still alive, but considering it's now been more than a year since I last seen him/her active and him/her mentioning health problems... Well, I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. I really hope s/he's still alive.

On that depressing note... if anyone has any info regarding cmac's status, I would like to hear it.
Last i heard cmac was in hypnotics forum working on spell for all. I saw some posts from him in early jan so he's still kicking and i think he still has health problems. Might want to go visit that forum and see his latest posts there, to find out.

Jun 2, 2017
Last i heard cmac was in hypnotics forum working on spell for all. I saw some posts from him in early jan so he's still kicking and i think he still has health problems. Might want to go visit that forum and see his latest posts there, to find out.
Thanks. I've... to consider health problems to be one of those things that can change just as easily as the wind shifts, so knowing that I can knock it down to four months is a relief in and of itself. Losing someone as ambitious as that would be... greatly unfortunate, to say the very least.

OddBaal

Dec 2, 2016
Appreciate the topic... Though lack of new content outweighed surprise at seeing it; F'n tease! :rolleyes:
To this day I use Slaver as a character name in these types of games out of nostalgia/laziness.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
The only way I come back to play it is if the cities stories end and red lily arc is completed, and the girl who you train naginata is finished, otherwise there is little to do, for more bad ends that there is it is still an unfinished game.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
This is one of the best slave management I ever played. Trust me with this is 100% worth it. I'm Still sad that the developer lost interest. 10/10 IGN
he was working on it for like 3 or 5 years . i am supprised he lasted as long as he did

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I can't be the only one who finds it weird that so many people are complaining that this game is "abandoned" or "incomplete.
Even abandoned there is more "content" in this game than 70% of the games here, so what is the problem?
And if a game being incomplete was a problem then nearly all the games here would need to be shit talked.

I don't understand why the public lynching of this game.

Zartog

Apr 20, 2018
God I remember playing this before I started college back in 2008.
The Nostalgia man. Great game with loads of content. I dont think I ever finished all the slaves either. Super fun.

Reactions: tjn67

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
oh i totally forgot about that great game.. i made the german translation...which is to be honest really bad never finished it because i had no time and lost progress data..

even tho im surprised its still being worked on after so many "delays" and "problems" it had

just saw the german language files are the old ones its not the updated version..

Reactions: alyath

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
I can't be the only one who finds it weird that so many people are complaining that this game is "abandoned" or "incomplete.
Even abandoned there is more "content" in this game than 70% of the games here, so what is the problem?
And if a game being incomplete was a problem then nearly all the games here would need to be shit talked.

I'm not saying that, i played almost 50 or 60 hours back in the day. I prefer it over 80% of the titles posted here. I remember it with nostalgia. This is like my Half life 2 episode 3:ForeverAlone:

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
After a long time without playing this game, I went after looking for it and playing again a few days ago. Officially the owner released the 3.5, I saw in futanari Palace that some fan posted a 3.5.01 ... This 3.5.02 has the same description as I remember from the previous update. Is it a really recent update or is this the same 3.5.01?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017

game is complete
but welcome to the internet you could give every one a billion dollars and they would complain about it not being enough or being to much ^_-

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Oh damn this dude was working on a spell for all, That would explain the HTML and why it was so good
Yeah, I love what he is doing in A Spell for All, although a bit slow, but he does it for free so I can't really complain. It is by far one of my favorite games here.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes