Sep 16, 2017
PT quote: This ending (bad end) is unlocked if you end up with Ravora on High Spirit and Low Lust.

So I guess just do the complete opposite of that. Also, v1.0.1 released, so if this is just a buggy version then it's most likely been fixed.
I mean I had her spirit at literally zero, but I want her lust to be low, fucking her is less fun if she's into it. (hence my other complaint)

HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
PT quote: This ending (bad end) is unlocked if you end up with Ravora on High Spirit and Low Lust.

So I guess just do the complete opposite of that. Also, v1.0.1 released, so if this is just a buggy version then it's most likely been fixed.
Can confirm that version 1.01 fixes the bug with being unable to get the broken ending for Ravora. Once it works the four endings are:

High Spirit, Low Lust: Bad end (you didn't actually train her)
High Spirit, High Lust: Lustful
Low Spirit, Low Lust: Broken
Low Spirit, High Lust: Masochist

Giozan01

Sep 6, 2021
Not sure if i'm the only one who feel this way but the femdom bad-end could have used a bit more interactions, in the sense that now she is the one who trained you into obedience her, letting you go around the castle just to show you that she has taken your harem from you, with possibly harsh sex interactions with also kobold queen priestess and slime girl; and you could get to this bad end as an option if you just lose the final battle vs her

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Not sure if i'm the only one who feel this way but the femdom bad-end could have used a bit more interactions, in the sense that now she is the one who trained you into obedience her, letting you go around the castle just to show you that she has taken your harem from you, with possibly harsh sex interactions with also kobold queen priestess and slime girl; and you could get to this bad end as an option if you just lose the final battle vs her
You could definitely try to bring this up with PT if you have Patreon access. There are updates planned even though the main story has been completed, so if this idea is well taken, it could potentially be considered.

Giozan01

Sep 6, 2021
You could definitely try to bring this up with PT if you have Patreon access. There are updates planned even though the main story has been completed, so if this idea is well taken, it could potentially be considered.
Don't have patreon access, though hope someone with it sees this cuz the girls in the 1st chapter feels just left there and not used anymore other than a skippable fight...

h-enjoyer

Jul 4, 2023
I actually like femdom but encountering it randomly in this game kinda ruined the mood for me (and many others as well judging by the comments).
Not sure if PT would want to double down on that.

Reactions: TheChopstick

Giozan01

Sep 6, 2021
I actually like femdom but encountering it randomly in this game kinda ruined the mood for me (and many others as well judging by the comments).
Not sure if PT would want to double down on that.
I mean but if you don't double down on it and you add it as a tag then it just stays there, being an annoying scene in a game where there shouldn't be any scene of that kind

Reactions: Heian

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Latest update changes- Realms Of Bondage 1.0.2

-Added 3P BJ option to Kaylin Foursome scene
- Added togglable gag to Rav 3P bonus scene (masochist end)
- Redrew Battle aftermath art
- Redrew Hallway in Novidale
- Redrew Zaria’s room in Novindale
- Ravora’s dungeon background changes slightly after completion

Downloads:

misc downloads:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SlaveLordRealmsOfBondage-1.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: AniSisUA

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Pinktea is a god of bdsm H-games . I played all of his games from the start and the evolution was incredible, his first game was mid but it had funny interactions, he continued with the slave lord saga and it was gold among mud in the adult game sphere . He never betrayed his fans and always finished his projects unlike some "profiteers".

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
this is an ai cg game? shame, i liked pink tea but if theyre using ai that sucks
He only used AI art to speed up the dev as another user said already, however, he's replacing all that placeholder artworks with his own, so no, I wouldn't say "it's an AI game".

Reactions: Artix0

ThisKuro

Feb 16, 2020
This game is nice but I personally enjoyed Slave Lords of the Galaxy more than this one. That feels more immersive.

In Slave Lords of the Galaxy, I also preferred that in each level/progression, there would be a scene that would help bridge the current training level to the next one. Showing us how compliant the slave is becoming. This one shows more about Zaria's search and less about Ravora's training with each level.

Just a side note, I was hoping that Ravora would have a similar training as the vipercat queen from Slave Lords of the Galaxy where Kaylin could either have a top or bottom slave relationship with Ravora. That just seemed more fitting.

So yeah. The training aspect in this game specifically feels less immersive. I think it's the only game who didn't do the progression well compared to his other games.

Reactions: Coyote01

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
this is an ai cg game? shame, i liked pink tea but if theyre using ai that sucks
So far, most of the AI I've seen is used for background art in later parts of the game.

But I still hope that PT fully replaces the AI with real art, so people who filter out AI tag won't miss this gem of a game.

Reactions: Artix0

ThisKuro

Feb 16, 2020
So far, most of the AI I've seen is used for background art in later parts of the game.

But I still hope that PT fully replaces the AI with real art, so people who filter out AI tag won't miss this gem of a game.
imho, his previous games were much better in terms of execution.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes