• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
600x200.jpg

Overview:
Slash-EX is a NSFW Anime Style illustrator who does content mainly from Honkai Impact 3rd but also does
other media as well such as, Genshin Impact, Pokemon, Azur Lane, Etc.​

Updated: 2022-12-14
Artist: Slash-EX - - -
Censorship: Yes and No (Some have mosaics and some are uncensored.)
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Pages: 1,000+ Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Slash-EX Collection: - - -

1.png 3.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 1.png

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I've compiled all of Slash-EX's patreon posts that were available on Kemono up until the end of October 2022, so this is not the most updated collection, there's still about a month worth of content still out there if anyone wants to share.

Also there are two categories that are missing from this collection, one is by choice. First is the monthly reward packs, unfortunately I have no way of grabbing those since I'm assuming the artist privately DMs his supporters with links to those. Secondly, I've had to remove some of the 'Shota' content from the collection since it was lowkey questionable against the Forum's guidelines, if you do plan on sharing them here in this thread, please create a ticket before doing so, so they can get checked out by staff first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiago64

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Thanks for compiling them. For some reason Slash-EX's works are either in .jpe or .jpg
It's not really a big deal, but it does trigger my OCD.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Thanks for compiling them. For some reason Slash-EX's works are either in .jpe or .jpg
It's not really a big deal, but it does trigger my OCD.
Ye apologies for that, Kemono's importer is a bit off I think...?
Some variations are of a lower res than the 1st image of the post, more prominent the older it gets, so 2022 should be fine but later down the line, more JPE/JPG and lower detail. Most of the posts needed to be flagged for import again