• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Sizeplay [v03.2024.1] [SizeMage]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Well thats the thing, I do that. But while im still getting the "tutorial" text where I cant move, the gas already spawns on top of me. I immediately start moving but pass out right as im about to leave it xD But its a minor thing, so not really something to worry about.
That's odd, it shouldn't start before tutorial ends, I'll take a look at that.

Hi can someone tell me where can I find the club ? I have spent some time searching but couldn't find it
if you can provide a photo of the location I would be grateful
When you leave your main hideout, just move UP. You will enter different part of the town and you will see two guards standing in front of the door.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
How does one improve his stamina?
You overworld stamina is improved by buying energy drinks and leveling up endurance.

Your "struggle" minigame stamina is only improved by leveling up endurance. You passively get XP for endurance from basically every minigame.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
You overworld stamina is improved by buying energy drinks and leveling up endurance.

Your "struggle" minigame stamina is only improved by leveling up endurance. You passively get XP for endurance from basically every minigame.
Ah, you meant that stamina. I was apparently looking at the MP bar, wondering why it didn't improve alongside the HP when drinking those drinks.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Sizeplay-03.2024.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
While the game is interesting in its own rights and there are now a couple "fan made walkthroughs"
Do you intend to make a mod of any sort to skip the grinding within some of the events??

It's been a minute since I played it, I know the first girl who cages you and eventually you are let go by her and can return as you wish, does aid in boosting varied stats, but the stat growth is like a slog... There are no bonus items/multipliers which can make it faster thus it gets very "grindy" and time consuming to rinse and repeat the same event(s) over and over.

I know the futa who steps on you, that also has that guy living in her shoe, there was a bonus thing there which could boost the stat in regards to "smell" I believe which was highly useful, but I can't say I have come across any others like that while playing as of yet.

Personally, the game would be much better without a lot of the futa content as it's a preferred kink, but even with it in I will still play because it is unique being literally shot into another woman from the one you are presently stuck inside of... Yes, I'm fucking strange.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sizeplay [v03.2024.1] [SizeMage]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- -

Reactions: eric78

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I went onto the nightclub dancefloor and got knocked off the side of the map by a shoe. Then I couldn't move but the shoes keep spawning on top of you

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes