RPGM Sizeplay [v03.2024.1] [SizeMage]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

j1zzpep

Sep 16, 2023
Sizemage i found a bug in the public sizeplay-v01-2024, if you try to get the breadcrumps and say no to getting more breadcrumps in hisakos house, hisako will open the door and leave and after that the screen stays black. I havent found any way to bypass the issue

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Sizemage i found a bug in the public sizeplay-v01-2024, if you try to get the breadcrumps and say no to getting more breadcrumps in hisakos house, hisako will open the door and leave and after that the screen stays black. I havent found any way to bypass the issue
I've just tested it on current version and it works properly for me. Here is the download link of the map from my current version. Place this file in the "data" folder of the game and replace it.

Reactions: j1zzpep

Quanta243

Oct 16, 2022
I came back to this game after a while and am happy to see you implemented the corruption route for Amelia that I asked you if you could add. Thanks for that.

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I came back to this game after a while and am happy to see you implemented the corruption route for Amelia that I asked you if you could add. Thanks for that.
I accept great ideas, it's just a matter of time before I add them! Thank you for the idea :D

Reactions: Quanta243

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Sizeplay-2024.02.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sizeplay [v02.2024.3] [SizeMage]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Aride

Apr 15, 2018
I got like... 2 encounters into the game before it just softlocked me. Whenever I escape Aria I just get the "you escaped" message, fade to black, another "you escaped" message and then blackscreens. The first main quest girl in a 14 hour old public version. Even completely resetting the files doesnt do anything the saves are just bricked still. Guess I wont be able to play this game's quests, Unlucky

Last edited:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Where do you find the mysterious voice in your head at the start of the game?
It's a main quest that's not complete yet. It will be done in later versions of the game.

I got like... 2 encounters into the game before it just softlocked me. Whenever I escape Aria I just get the "you escaped" message, fade to black, another "you escaped" message and then blackscreens. The first main quest girl in a 14 hour old public version. Even completely resetting the files doesnt do anything the saves are just bricked still. Guess I wont be able to play this game, Unlucky
I just tested Aria with all of her daily minigames and it works perfectly fine for me, no double messages and you can escape normally.
Can you please send me your save file with global.rmmzsave file so I can take a look at the issue?

Aride

Apr 15, 2018
It's a main quest that's not complete yet. It will be done in later versions of the game.

I just tested Aria with all of her daily minigames and it works perfectly fine for me, no double messages and you can escape normally.
Can you please send me your save file with global.rmmzsave file so I can take a look at the issue?

I loaded an older save and did some other stuff on it first, and tried it again and it worked. However if I take one of the backups of my bricked save it still gives me a blackscreen. It doesnt let me upload the data type that the save files have though, is there a different type I could upload them as that allow you to check them?

Last edited:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I loaded an older save and did some other stuff on it first, and tried it again and it worked. However if I take one of the backups of my bricked save it still gives me a blackscreen. It doesnt let me upload the data type that the save files have though, is there a different type I could upload them as that allow you to check them?
You can try to zip them and send me the files in the zip. That should work.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
This should be the bricked save alongside the global save at the time. I hope I got the right ones, and sorry for the late reply
Just tested it from this save file, everything works fine for me.
There is a possibility of a certain chain of actions that caused it. If you remember, can you please tell me what you did and at which part of her minigame that happened (Morning, day etc..)?

Aride

Apr 15, 2018
Just tested it from this save file, everything works fine for me.
There is a possibility of a certain chain of actions that caused it. If you remember, can you please tell me what you did and at which part of her minigame that happened (Morning, day etc..)?
Hmm odd. I didnt really do much, if I recall correctly it was my second encounter. First I had done the encounter with the other girl, Maria. I lost a few escape attempts before secaping her and then just stumbled upon Aria after a while and went into her encounter, losing a few times aswell to try and see all of her scenes. Then I tried to actually escape and it blackscreened. I tried escaping on every single event she has (as in, all 5 locations). Like I said, after doing a few other encounters before Aria it worked fine...

Deleting the Save folder when I tried to repair it, I at least think that it didnt immediately create that config.rmmzsave. Is that in any way influential on the type of stuff that could cause crashes?

Edit: also while I'm at it... is Minami's minigame supposed to be doable? whenever I get it I try to move and just get like... the gas effect every single step and my char passes out before I can reach even the first spot

Last edited:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hmm odd. I didnt really do much, if I recall correctly it was my second encounter. First I had done the encounter with the other girl, Maria. I lost a few escape attempts before secaping her and then just stumbled upon Aria after a while and went into her encounter, losing a few times aswell to try and see all of her scenes. Then I tried to actually escape and it blackscreened. I tried escaping on every single event she has (as in, all 5 locations). Like I said, after doing a few other encounters before Aria it worked fine...

Deleting the Save folder when I tried to repair it, I at least think that it didnt immediately create that config.rmmzsave. Is that in any way influential on the type of stuff that could cause crashes?

Edit: also while I'm at it... is Minami's minigame supposed to be doable? whenever I get it I try to move and just get like... the gas effect every single step and my char passes out before I can reach even the first spot
A strange issue indeed... well at least it's fixed for you on your new save file.

I am 98% sure that creating new global and config.rmmzsave are not the culprit.

Yes, it's doable. Gas is slowly approaching, so you need to move the moment you start the minigame.

Aride

Apr 15, 2018
A strange issue indeed... well at least it's fixed for you on your new save file.

I am 98% sure that creating new global and config.rmmzsave are not the culprit.

Yes, it's doable. Gas is slowly approaching, so you need to move the moment you start the minigame.
Well thats the thing, I do that. But while im still getting the "tutorial" text where I cant move, the gas already spawns on top of me. I immediately start moving but pass out right as im about to leave it xD But its a minor thing, so not really something to worry about.

Last edited:

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
Hi can someone tell me where can I find the club ? I have spent some time searching but couldn't find it
if you can provide a photo of the location I would be grateful

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes